Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments on my last post!

It's Wednesday and I am so tired! I thought last night was going to be low key because the bf would be in class until 9 pm. But he ended up coming home around 8 and we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant for a couple of margaritas and dinner. We were out until after midnight and the alarm was going off way too early this morning! Plus my mom sometimes forgets the 3 hour time difference between us and calls me before sunrise...as she did this morning!

On another note, I started a craft project yesterday. I am making a framed french memo board! I think it is going to turn out too cute and I will post a picture when I'm done. Swee"tea" is going to San Diego tomorrow to visit his grandparents so I'll have plenty of time to get the board finished. I'm slightly jealous though because I want to go to the Lilly store at Fashion Valley in SD.

My birthday is fast approaching! 25 on the 25th of April! I always love celebrating my birthday and it's my absolute favorite holiday (yes it's a holiday), even more so than Christmas! This year I am going to try and go home for Easter so it will be nice to have early birthday celebrations with my family and Georgia friends. It will also be great to celebrate and spread the love and presents with all my bloggy friends as well! Hurry up April...haha!

I usually post a wishlist on Wednesday's but honestly, I am just too sleepy. It's almost 5 and after I get off work, I have class until 10 pm. Not fun! I'm grateful that my company is paying for me to go to grad school and all, but how I wish I could just go home, snuggle with my pup and watch backlogged shows on my DVR (especially today's Martha!).

Today I am wishing for:

more energy,

dinner time to come around - I am having a California roll :) ,

my warm and cozy bed,

and

the weekend so I can go up to Camarillo Outlets and shop shop shop!


PS - I have loved reading all of your updates on the Martha show and all things Lilly! I can't wait to watch it tonight!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the award! I didn't realize you gave it to me too! You're so sweet! :)

A Southern Magnolia said...

I can relate to working and going to grad school in the afternoons/night. It makes for very long days, but it will be worth it in the end. :) Hang in there dear!

Anonymous said...

I am tired too!

So sorry for no Moe's in California:( A life with out Moe's is not worth living, well maybe not that extreme!

Hope your Wed's wishes come true.
What is a California roll?

Jules said...

Have fun with your grandparents tomorrow! The time change has really thrown a wrech into things this week.

I left you an award on my blog!

c said...

I love impromptu nights out!

take it easy and try to get some rest!!

AmyT said...

yum yum mexican!!!! my b'day is the 28th!!!

Sassy Engineer said...

Birthdays are the best! It is your golden birthday this year - you should do something extra special! Maybe everyone should just give you gold for a present -haha! Anyway, thanks also for the goodies in the mail. I got it yesterday, and it definitely made my day! I love it all :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS