Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday - Cardigans

The cardigan was named after James Brudenell, 7th Earl of Cardigan, a British military commander, following his service in the Crimean War (source: Wikipedia).

---------------------------

I'm going to admit something.


I'm addicted to cardigans.

I.LOVE.THEM.

I think I have over 40 (!) in my closet right now.

Here are some I'm lusting over at the moment...




(merona)


I'm off to take YoYo to the dog park ...don't tell anyone but I'm skipping class tonight! I just can't take it!

Have a great night friends!
UPDATE - The green striped cardigan from Target does come in regular, but the petite was the only one I could find online. It's super cute on! And only $29.99 - I'm thinking this is a splurge I can handle!

16 comments:

c said...

I really like that cardigan from target! I hope it's not only it petites!

EJR said...

I am definitely with you on this one. I have a cardigan obsession! I love the jcrew one.

Lucky in Love said...

LOVE the J. Crew and Lilly ones!! They are too cute :)

Anonymous said...

girl do it, skip away. God knows I did it too much!! Love the j.crew and merona. Gorgeous!!!

Lou Lou said...

I really love that first one from J Crew!

Habbala said...

Totally addicted to cardigans too!! I got a one from Target that looks a lot like the one from jcrew! You should look!

Melissa said...

Oooo the Target one might make its way into my closet!

Paula said...

I love cardigans too and I have about 5 argyle ones from target!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

oh my gosh, i am SUCH a cardigan girl too!!

check out new york & company, almost all of mine are from there!

Erin said...

Nice! I love myself a good cardi!

-E

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the first one.. what a fun color. Thanks :)

Am said...

Cardigans are a staple in my closet too! Love 'em!

Anonymous said...

those are all so cute! I hope your day is going well :)

Unknown said...

Oh I love that JCREW one :-)

Shea said...

I love the coral one!! Thats quickly becoming one of my favorite colors!!

c said...

I just noticed the update- thanks! I just may be able swing $29.99!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS