Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Shoes!

So a few weeks ago I heard that J Crew was being sold at TJ Maxx at deeply discounted prices. I thought to myself that I needed to make a trip to the local store, but never got around to it because to be honest, the TJ Maxx by my apartment is really not that great. And besides that, I don't really keep up to date with J Crew's happenings. I love their clothing, but it's never been high on my list of must-haves.

Anyway, I finally made it over to the store and boy was I surprised when I went to the shoe section! There were at least 5 or 6 different styles of J Crew heels and quite a few pairs of Lilly sandals and flats! They had the Bloom ballet flat in white, green and pink and the McKim sandals in pink. They were all SO cute, but I only ended up getting one pair of J Crew shoes because 1) I'm on a budget and 2) I've found that a 7.5 in Lilly is too big and a 6.5 is too small - luck have it, there were none in a size 7! Boo...that made me sad!

But oh well, now that I know that the TJ Maxx by me has potential, I'll definitely be making more trips in the future.

Here's a pic of the shoes I bought tonight! Only $19.99 :)


26 comments:

capperson said...

Those shoes are too cute!!!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

So so beautiful. I love TJ Maxx!!

Melissa said...

Very cute!

The problem I run into with TJ Maxx is that even when they do have cute shoes, my feet are kind of big (9.5) and they never have anything in my size!

Imjustagirl said...

Super Cute!!

Lou Lou said...

So adorable! The Tj's near me hasn't had any J Crew shoes so sad :(

Mimi Elise said...

I love TJ Max - its awesome!

Lucky in Love said...

What cute shoes!! I have just got to go!

Shaina said...

So cute! I am so jealous...no JCrew at my TJ Maxx :(

c said...

I'm super jealous! cute shoes!

MM said...

Umm these are SO cute! I will add a stop at TJ Maxx to my to do list :)

Lisa said...

Those shoes are great! So perfect for spring!

Carrie said...

Those are so perfect for Spring! what a great find...I will have to check out Our TJMAXX in town.
I can always use new shoes:)

Paula said...

Very cute shoes. I've always found TJ Maxx to be hit or miss. Sometimes you find something great, and sometimes there's nothing worth buying. But ya never know!

Jenny said...

You ahve GOT to be kidding me!! Those shoes are regular $200 plus bucks! I bought a pair on SALE from J Crew for $150. LOL. Wow. My TJ maxx sucks.

Aliya said...

Hey girl! You won my giveaway!! Send me your address so I can mail you the prizes! :)

ps: LOVE the shoesss!!

Erin said...

I am beyond jealous.

First, because you have cute little feet (and not boats like size 10 over here) and second, that your TJs had them!!!

-E

Aliya said...

Heyyy, my email is aliya.rinaldi@gmail.com

Elle said...

wonderful shoes! Great find... you have to love it when that happens!

Sassy Engineer said...

I am so jealous!!! I have been searching my TJ Maxx stores for weeks now and always come up empty handed. I so wish I could find just one pair :)

Christina said...

Note to self - head to TJ Maxx this weekend!

Shea said...

So cute!!

Susan said...

I LOVE them!! I am rethinking my local TJ Maxx!

USCEmily said...

Cute shoes!! I'm jealous. SC clearly did not get any of the fun shipments...at least not at the stores I have been to! And, I have the same problem as Melissa...9.5 and size 10 shoes are never the cute ones!!

Coastal Belle said...

I love those shoes!!

Jules said...

Great shoes! They will be perfect for spring and go with a ton of outfits.

NTBWB... said...

I'm so jealous!!!! I've been hitting up every TJ in sight looking for Jcrew with no luck!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS