Monday, March 16, 2009

My Weekend!

Wow, I had such a great shopping day on Saturday! The J Crew at the outlet mall was having such a great sale I couldn't resist. Plus, I received a 15% discount off my total purchase because of my student ID! I wasn't sure if I could get the discount at the outlet location, but they accepted it! Here are just a few of my finds:

For some reason this picture will not upload in the correct position...stupid computer!
Love these shorts - so perfect for summer!

Cute flip flops!

Lilly dress - my Easter outfit :)

I love this cardigan from J Crew. The ruffles are so delicate and pretty!

Saturday was also one of my bestie's (Lilly) birthday so we all went out that night. After a great German meal we went to one of our favorite hangouts and had a few drinks and cupcakes! Lilly and Devlin (her bf) are moving to Seattle at the end of the month...so sad! I guess that is one of the last times we will hang out with them for awhile! But I know we will visit them in Seattle at some point so I'm excited about that.

They're not even paying attention!


Devlin, me, and the bf

Lastly, I received one of my goodies from my stationery swap partner, Belle on Heels! Check it out - I'm so excited!

USC Emily - please don't forget to send me your information for the memo board!

12 comments:

katie lake said...

OMG Squeal! I am still trying to find those shorts in my size but no luck - boo! But I am super excited that someone else gets to enjoy a pretty pair! I love your Easter outfit by the way!

Niki said...

You got some really cute clothes this weekend! I LOVE your Easter dress:)

One Bite At A Time said...

LOVE the shorts!

Paula said...

Those clothes are all so cute! I mailed you a surprise this weekend. Hopefully you will have it soon!

Christina said...

Love the Lily dress. Soo cute!

Kate said...

I love the flipflops and shorts! I love anchors! I actually have an anchor tattoo...

Erin said...

What great finds!!! I might need you to be my personal shopper!

-E

Brandi said...

I came across your blog the other day and decided to post a comment. Those shorts are too cute. I love J Crew. I wish we had an outlet.

BLC :o said...

Omg, your blog is TOO cute! Xoxo-BLC

MaierHousehold said...

Love the stationary and the Easter dress!

Lisa said...

Your J.Crew items are so cute! Great finds! I also went to a J.Crew outlet on Saturday and picked up more than a few things. I wish I'd known that the outlets took student ID's though! But now I know for next time... :)

Jules said...

Great weekend and you bought some nice clothes. I love the Easter dress and cardigan!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS