Thursday, March 5, 2009

Award Time!

Thanks to Lou Lou I have received the kreativ blogger award! Yay - I'm so excited!

Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

7 things I love:

* making people happy *
* when my dog greets me after a long day of work/school...he loves me no matter what! *
* going to sleep without setting an alarm *
♥ my new bloggy friends ♥
* mexican food. yum! *
* being able to see old friends and catch up *
* spring, yellow roses, and birthday cake * (Ok so technically this is 3, but my birthday is in April and I get roses and birthday cake so I think it's okay to count it as one thing I love!!)

Now, who to give the award to?

These ladies - I love reading their updates :)

1. Sweet Pea at Horse, Hound, and Home
2. Katie at My first year as a Wallace
3. Chloe at Cardigans and Clogs
4. Leigh at La Bella Vita
5. Lucky in Love
6. Paula at Paula's Place
7. Melissa at Melissa's Getting Married

I hope everyone is having a great day!


8 comments:

c said...

going to bed without an alarm- makes my day!

EJR said...

thank you!

Paula said...

Thanks for the award. I tagged you too! Check it out :)

Jules said...

Congrats on the award! Greeting from my pups and Mexican food make me happy too :)

Lucky in Love said...

You gave me an award?!? You are the sweetest girl I have ever met...and when I say met...I mean read!?! :)

Thank you so much!! It is my very first award! Can you tell I'm super excited! :)

And by the way...congrats on your award :) Super cute list!

Kate said...

Congrats on the award. And thanks for giving it to me! You're so sweet!

I also love when my doggy greets me after a long day. Its seriously one of the best parts of my day. And I *love* Mexican food tooooo!

Leigh said...

Thanks girl for the Tag! I LOVE Mexican food too!!!! I totally know what you mean about your dog greeting you...my two precious ones are always so happy to see me! Great feeling! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rose of Sharon said...

Hi there! I just popped over from Lilysue's blog. You have a really cute blog here! I hope you have a great day!

:0) Sharon

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS