Monday, March 23, 2009

A Lot of Catching Up to Do!

Hello lovely ladies! Happy Monday! I have a lot of catching up to do today! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. Mine was very low key. The bf and I went shopping on Saturday and out for our friend's graduation that night. He moved to NY yesterday - so jealous! Then on Sunday we went to BJ's Brewery to watch some games and get in on the happy hour specials. And I got to take an afternoon nap, which is always nice.

---------------------

Do you all like the new blog look? I was going for a west coast beach feel with a preppy twist! Ha ha, I think it turned out great and I have Emily from The Blog Fairy to
thank! She worked on my last header and was so nice that I had to go back. Right now Emily is running a March Makeover Madness sale where you can get a head to toe blog makeover for $45. She has a very fast turnaround time, no waiting list, and she charges a very reasonable fee. If you are looking for a new blog look, I would definitely recommend her. Isn't the pink whale post divider too cute?

---------------------

This weekend, I was on my google reader, but was too tired to post or comment! But I read everything that passed through and loved every minute of it! I did notice that two awesome ladies awarded me with the Friends Award. Jen from A Daily Dose of Davis and Carie from The Life of Carie both hav
e great blogs that I enjoy reading. You should also check them out if you haven't already! Thank you both for the Friends Award - I have a feeling we'd be friends in real life too!



Rules do accompany this honor:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blo
ggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I award this Friends Award to the following blogs because we'd definitely be friends if we were to ever meet!

1. Katie from My First Year as a Wallace

2. The Polka Dotted Owl from The Magic Risotto Diaries
3. Pretty Face from Not Just a Pretty Face
4. Miss Pretty from Pretty Woman...and Classy too!

5. Mrs. Southern Belle
6. Quotes from the Queen
7. Jane from In the Waiting Line
8. LIla Flowers from Pink Palm Trees

If you haven't seen these ladies blogs you should definitely check t
hem out!

---------------------

Today I checked my mail and my Stationery Swap package came! Yay! Thank you so much to Belle on Heels for some great goodies! I hope Belle on Heels is as happy as I was when she gets her package! And thank you Lou Lou in Lilly for hosting such a fun swap!





---------------------

I also wanted to mention that a lot of you have signed up for my snail mail and I greatly appreciate it! I am a few people behind so if you haven't received anything from me yet, don't panic! I have you in mind and will definitely get something to you in the near future! If any of you ever want to contact me, I set up a new email account because my yahoo account was getting too crowded and confusing. My new email for my blog is sweetteadiaries {at} gmail {dot} com.


---------------------

I guess that is all for now (about time, huh?!).

Have a nice morning, or afternoon, for my East Coast friends! One good thing about Mondays is catching up with all of you again!

19 comments:

Christina said...

Love the new look. I am sooo ready for warm weather!!!!

Anonymous said...

love the new blog face lift! And the pink whale is super cute!

Love the stationary:) Yay for an award!!!

Lou Lou said...

Love the new layout! So glad you enjoyed the swap!

Lucky in Love said...

Your blog is looking cute :)

Melissa said...

I love your new blog look!

Congrats on the award!

Erin said...

Your blog now looks SO CUTE!

Yay!

-E

Sarah Elizabeth said...

the new blog look is adorable! The whales are too cute and I'm kinda in love with the whole look! &hearts'

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Love the new look. It's so fun!

Megan said...

Love: the new look, the pink whale..which is part of the new look but deserves a shout out..and last but not least you :) Thanks for the award!!!!!!

c said...

I had to do a double take and check the url to make this was your blog- love the makeover!

A Southern Magnolia said...

Thank you for the Friends Award! It made my day! :)

The blog facelift is eye catching, colorful, and has me looking forward to summer!

Lindsey said...

I just love the new blog look!!

Niki said...

Love the new look! Very cute:)

Belle on Heels said...

whew...i'm SO glad you got your stuff. i was terrified of getting it back in the mail two weeks from now after the little post office snafu.
i got my stuff today as well and i love, love, love it! you absolutely spoiled me :)

Jane said...

love you new look! it looks fabulous! and thank you for the award! you are too sweet.

KAG said...

congrats you won my giveaway! so fun - thanks for entering! Take a look at Cassies website and let me know which design you want and if you want a mono or your name! talk soon. xoxo KAG

Jules said...

I love the new header and the cute pink whale!

Congrats on the award!

I have snail mail for you too and hope to get it out tomorrow. I just need to make it to the post office and it will be on it's way :)

Kate said...

How adorable is your new layout??? I love it. Your signature is super cute too!

I agree about being jealous of your friend that just moved to NY! I have a couple friends that live there now and although I'm happy for them I am super envious!

Thanks for the award! I agree that if we knew each other in real life we would be friends!!

Have a good day!

EJR said...

I love you're new look!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS