ONLY 1 MORE DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!
To welcome the weekend and Friday I thought I'd post a funny:
Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you back here when I announce the winner February 2, 2009. Remember to check back to see if you've won!
ONLY 1 MORE DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!
And if you're here because you're looking for my GIVEAWAY (that ends Saturday at midnight) then click here. Please enter, it's so easy and you could win SOOOO much cool stuff!
Thank you to everyone who has entered so far. I love reading about your favorite things to eat, I'm getting lots of good ideas! There is so much traffic to my site (presumably because of the giveaway) but very few entries. What do you have to lose when you enter? Absolutely nothing! But you have so much you could gain just by leaving a small little comment! You have until Jan. 31 at midnight to enter!Like I said in my Week 3 post, I did add the cardio/weights to my routine. I worked out 30+ minutes at a high level 3 times last week and I did moderate weights as well. This leads me to believe that I will speed up my weight loss, but in fact, I am slowing it down because I am building muscle which weighs more than fat! So at my WI I knew I would either have a slight gain or stay the same. I lost 0.2 ounces. I was very pleased to have not gained any weight, but I was also disappointed to not have a big loss like I've become used to.
What is your favorite thing to eat since joining WW?
For me I would say I love making recipes from the WW site that resemble things I used to eat, but are made way healthier now and still taste great! The chicken parmesan, juicy burgers, teriyaki chicken and broccoli just to name a few! I also love skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, brown rice, whole wheat tortillas and red peppers. It's amazing to realize that healthy doesn't always mean bad tasting. I love experimenting with new foods that are tasty but low in points! I want your ideas!
I will select a winner using a random generator. Deadline for entry is January 31 and the winner will be announced sometime February 2, 2009.
Only residents with US mailing addresses may enter.
Only one entry per person - I have to approve your comment before it gets posted so you may not see it right away.
Entries must be received by midnight (PCT) on January 31.
One grand prize winner will receive the following:
I have far too much time on my hands. I'm BORED! My boss is not coming in today (as far as I know) and he left no assignments for me or my team members. I could be utilizing this time to work on Business Economics or Managerial Accounting, but honestly I just don't want to...how about a WISH LIST instead? Yeah, I think that sounds like a good idea too! In fact, let's make it a WISH LIST WEDNESDAY. I'll try to make it a "regular" thing!
1. Geralynn Sandal by Coach. These are classic and fun, the perfect sandal for spring.
2. Madison Op Art Shoulder Bag, again by Coach. See a pattern here? I have loved Coach for a very very very long time and each year for my birthday I get a new Coach purse. My eyes are on a colorful one this year because I generally stick to brown and black.
3. I love to visit Anthropologie. I hate their prices and often refuse to pay that much for any one item, but I was recently in the store in Santa Barbara and just love everything about it. Plus they have the cutest kitchenwares and accessories. I saw this top on the model and it looked so dainty and feminine. If you ever watch Giada on Food Network then you know her husband Todd is a designer for Anthropologie. So that's why she always looks so amazing on her show...these clothes are made for her body.
4. Troy and I went to Hollywood on Monday afternoon and spent the day walking, laughing, talking, exploring...We went to Urban Outfitters and I found this amazing dress. I want it for my birthday and I think once I reach my goal weight it will look fabulous! I am in love with the side pockets and the delicate lace embroidery.
5. I am a girly girl. I love dresses and headbands, purses and heels...I love wearing dresses because 1) they're comfy, 2) I'm proud of my legs, and 3) I don't get as hot as I would if I were wearing jeans. I have been eyeing this dress since I saw it at Neiman Marcus a few weeks back. But now I can't find it online. Shopbop has one style of it, but the one I want is way more colorful. The good news is that this one is marked down to $147.50 from $295.
5. A perfect spring tote is what's next on my wishlist. This one by Juicy Couture looks pretty cute. I'm used to carrying Coach so this would be a nice change.