Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guess Who?

So I have lived in LA for over a year and have yet to run into anyone famous. This bothers me. Let me tell you who I've seen: James Brolin, Barbra Streisand, Vanessa Hudgens (maybe?) and that's about it. LAME! I often complain about this because I am addicted to celebrity gossip. I read the trashy magazines, visit Just Jared on an hourly basis and always have my eyes peeled for a star sighting. Well, last night I went to the local grocery store. I was unshowered and embarassed about what I was wearing (it was not a good morning for wardrobe inspiration). Me and DBF were walking down the pasta aisle (whole wheat pasta is awesome!) and guess who I see dancing and singing "oops I did it again" along with the store's radio?

This guy:
Robert Gosset, from The Closer

Robert Gossett, from TNT's The Closer

Have you heard of him? He plays Captain Taylor on The Closer, Brenda's (Kyra Sedgwick's role) arch nemisis. Not really, but they don't get along that great. He's also been on ER, Bones, Y&R, Crossing Jordan, NYPD Blue, Dark Angel, Passions, Charmed, Sister Sister, 7th Heaven...a bonafide TV star!

That was exciting.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS