Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weigh In: Week 2

I just wanted to write a quick note after last night's weigh in. I was uber nervous to go and face the scale last night because it is a certain time of month for me and I have heard 1000's of horror stories about women gaining so much weight during their TOM. So I assumed that I would be the same. I didn't want to know because this is my second week of WW and if I had gained (even though I was 100% on plan) then I knew it would discourage and disappoint me. But I knew I had to go and find out. So I did and I was pleasantly surprised to find out I had lost 2.6 pounds. :) This brings my total weight loss for 12 days to 5.6 pounds. I am very close to my 5% goal that I want to reach by January 26.

This is great news for me and I am even more motivated than ever (which I didn't think was possible) to stick with WW and lose the weight I want. Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I haven't worn {(comfortably)} in QUITE a while! That makes me happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the butter represent your total goal?

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I just realized that there are 28 butters on there, but I really only want to lose 24...so I have less to go than I thought! Haha :) I need to fix that I guess!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS