Monday, January 5, 2009

A List of Things I want to Accomplish this Year

1. I live in Southern California and have access to beautiful beaches for a majority of the year. Unfortunately last year I wasn't really comfortable in a bikini so I never went to the beach. Sad I know. But this year will be different! I would love to look great and feel confident in a bikini this year, by the time my birthday rolls around. So I have a few months to get in shape and make it happen. Below is a picture of my inspiration for this # 1 goal...

bikini

2. Commit at least one kind gesture every day. Wow, this one is going to be tough. Although I'm a naturally nice, kind and caring person I sometimes find it difficult to show that while in LA. No offense if this is where you are from, but I haven't exactly encountered the nicest people since moving here. Especially in traffic. And at the grocery store. And in the movie line. And at...oh nevermind. I am committed to being nice to strangers that I encounter whether or not they are nice to me! So ha! Take that scrooges.

BE KIND!

3. I am a girl with happiness in my heart and $5 in my pocket. Literally, I'm bri-zzzzzoke! So my third goal is to spend less money on things I don't need and more on things I do need (like car insurance, oil changes and groceries). I'm tired of bouncing checks, having no savings what-so-ever and "BEING IN DEBT UP TO MY EYEBALLS". It's time to change the predicament I've created for myself. It's only January 5th, but I feel like I'm well on my way to accomplishing this goal!

Save...Save...Save


Well I think that's good for now. Baby steps, right?!?

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS