Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello World!

Hello,

You have stumbled on my site somehow and I hope you find something interesting here.  I started this blog for a few reasons:  1)  Work is VERY boring and I need to pass my time somehow, 2)  I am O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with blogs and I thought it was about time I started my own instead of living vicariously through others!, and 3)  It's a brand new year and I have set several new year's resolutions for myself that I thought I could better keep track of here rather than in my jumbled and disorganized brain.

Okay, if you are still here, THANK YOU!  Now, for a little bit about myself:  I am quickly approaching my mid-20's, and while some may be depressed about turning 25, for me, my life is just beginning.  I have a college degree in Political Science (I don't know why either) and I am working on my Masters in Business Administration.  I never thought I would go to grad school, but the opportunity presented itself and I gladly accepted, if only to break up my otherwise boring and ordinary life make myself more marketable.

As I mentioned earlier, I have several new year's resolutions and I thought it would help me stick to them if I had this blog so I could write about my progress/regress.  This WILL NOT be a blog about one thing or another, but a blog about my life, my struggles and triumphs, my rants and raves, etc.  Since I'm a blog stalker I know that many blogs are dedicated to one particular subject - fashion, food, cupcakes, politics, funnies...these are some of my favorites.  But like I said this will be a collection of thoughts from me, by me, for me really.  But if you enjoy what you read, then it's for you too!

Welcome to my world and my fresh start in 2009!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS