Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TV Show Update

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you know I love my tv shows! After the holidays, I dropped some of my regulars that just weren't doing it for me anymore, and added some new shows. Currently, here's what I'm watching:

Monday
Chicago Code
Hawaii Five-O
Castle (on hulu)
Greek (on hulu)

Tuesday
NCIS: LA
Biggest Loser: Couples
Glee
White Collar

Wednesday
Top Chef All-Stars
Toddlers & Tiaras
Survivor: Redemption Island (premiered last week)

Thursday
Jersey Shore
Nikita
Bones
Private Practice (on hulu)

Sunday
Amazing Race (premiered this week)
Brothers & Sisters (on hulu)

It may seem like I watch a lot, but you'll see that some of the shows are watched via hulu on my lunch breaks so it isn't like I'm sitting in front of my tv 24 hours a day :)

I've cut out the following shows:
Gossip Girl (I can't stand this show anymore)
NCIS (the regular one is too boring for me now, even silver fox can't make me watch)
Criminal Minds
The Mentalist (I didn't like the character JJ LaRoche so I stopped watching)

I've picked up The Chicago Code (good so far!) and of course Survivor and Amazing Race.

Did you give up any of your regular shows and pick up something new? Let me know in the comments!

9 comments:

Jules said...

I’ve heard that Toddlers & Tiaras is hysterical and so strange. I need to check it out and see more than the clips from it that I occasionally catch on The Dish. I’m not into Gossip Girl as much anymore. The storylines have me rolling my eyes. I’m only watching to see it through and for the fashion at this point. Grey’s Anatomy is one I’m thinking of giving up, but I don’t know if I can.

I love The Biggest Loser and find it so inspiring. I’m not into it this season though. Between the new trainers and people that clearly didn’t want to be there, I’m annoyed. Those guys took away someone else’s opportunity and that stinks. I still watch, but usually multitask while I do.

Unknown said...

I have not heard of some of these shows...just might have to check them out :) I love me some good tv!

LKO said...

I went through a season where I couldn't stand Gossip Girl, but now I am loving it again...

And I am happy someone else shares my unhealthy love for Toddlers + Tiaras. Is it bad that I am jealous of 6 year olds hair?!

Mary A. said...

I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this, but. . . . My husband picks what we watch on TV.

I don't get to watch anything you get to watch.

I'm hanging my head in shame now.

Unknown said...

You are too cute! So I'm a huge fan of the Housewives shows (ok addicted!) and the Bachelor. Other than that I try to not get addicted otherwise I'd be glued. Cause I'm like that!

Cute blog glad I found it!

katie said...

Err I know what you mean about JJ LaRoache.... I'm trying it out tonight again... I love Jane so much, I hate to completely abondon!

Shoshanah said...

We have pretty similar tastes in tv. I'm watching all the same reality shows as you. I love that you watch Survivor, because sometime I feel like I'm the only one. But I'm especially loving this season, because I went to high school with one of the players. I was so excited when I found out!

Kate said...

Though its only been on a few times, I really like the Chicago Code too! Also on my list are The Event, Chase (hopefully its going to come back on eventually!!), Glee, Biggest Loser, One Tree Hill, The Office, Parks & Recreation, 30 Rock, Community and Perfect Couples. Wow...that's a lot of tv time. Haha

Always Reading said...

Just found your blog last night. I would rather watch NCIS then NCIS LA. I love it.

Chicago Code is a wonderful show. It reminds me of the time I spent there with my sister. We maybe going back this summer to see her. Castle is another great show.

Love the title of your blog. I personally don't like sweet tea. I am not that big into sugar. I am big into tea. Now if you gave me a lipton iced tea that is sweetened, now I love those.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS