Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Swap Reminder



A friendly reminder for my summer swappers!

Don't forget to send your partner's package by TODAY if you haven't already!!



I know many of you have already received your new goodies and have posted about them on your blog! In order for us all to hop around the blog-o-sphere and see what everyone got, I thought it would be fun to set up a Mr. Linky! I will be doing so on June 23 (next Tuesday) so please participate! If you've already posted about your package it's okay, just link us to that post!!

I hope you all had fun with this swap! Thanks so much for participating!!

6 comments:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Hmmm. I will have to find out how these swaps work... and thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting :o)

Stop by any time!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

This was so cute! I got mine and loooooooved it! My swap partner should be getting hers any day now! ;)

~ Donna ~ said...

Woohoooooooo, I rec'd my package last night :-) and can I say WOW, you spoiled me rotten Miss Angela!!!

I love all my stuff, I will be posting pics tonight :-)

Your package was sent last wee, let me know when it arrives!

D.
xoxo

katie said...

Mine goes out today! Woops, 1 day late!

Happiness Is... said...

I can't wait to get mine in the mail! I sent mine on Saturday, though I am having major guilt about the fact that it wasn't wrapped cuter :)

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

We got ours today from Polka Dots and Cupcakes! We loved it! Thanks for such a great idea! http://fritterchicks.blogspot.com/2009/06/weve-got-mail.html

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS