Thursday, June 18, 2009

♥ at first sight...with a shoe!

I saw these darling flip flops on Always a Northerner's blog - the lucky girl got them for her birthday! Anyway, I went to the website and now I want to get them for myself!

SwitchFlops are by Lindsay Phillips and are such an amazing creation! Her idea evolved when she realized that by using Velcro she could create one shoe with many straps–unlimited choices with minimal effort (read more about Lindsay and the company here). How true and her slogan now is "Change your look, not your sole!"

Here are just a few favorite looks I came up with when visiting the website:



Lulu flip flop in brown with Johanna strap



Lulu flip flop in tan with McKenzie strap



Lulu flip flop in navy lp with Catherine strap


Lulu flip flop in black with Andrea strap
(all pictures taken from Lindsay Phillips SwitchFlops website)


The flip flops range from $35 - 49 and the straps range from $12 - 15. Just imagine how many looks you can get! You can order online by clicking here or even check out the locations and see if they're sold at a store near you.

I was excited to see there is a retail location very close to me. Looks like I'll be heading there as soon as I get a free moment!


Head to the website and see what fun combos you can come up with.
What's your favorite combo?!

23 comments:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I have a pair of switchflops that I got last year at a Shecky's Girls' Night Out event last year and I love them.

Blackeyed Susan said...

I saw these a couple days ago in the Hallmark store, very cute! My favorite is the yellow strap with the starfish.

Unknown said...

I love those!! They have them in a store here, but I have been holding off. I know once I go in I will go crazy!!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Just love the switch flops. They are very popular in New England right now.

Christina said...

I hate to be negative about them but I was not impressed at all. And maybe the quality has changed since I bought them last year. Here's a review I did on them. http://christinasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2009/03/product-review.html

I am curious to see your thoughts.

LuLu said...

SwitchFlops are great!! My mom has a pair and LOVES them!

Anonymous said...

The MIL has a pair -- we found her straps for them at the "end of the season" (which was funny since we live in Florida and can wear flip flops pretty much everyday!) sale for $3.00 a piece! She loves them!

~ Donna ~ said...

Cute, I have been eyeing these as well.

Summer Athena said...

i had a post all ready to go about these. i saw them at a store in louisiana when i was visiting home.

Kate said...

I saw these at a gift shop recently. Genuis idea!

Dollface said...

wow theres sooo many to choose from, I wouldnt know where to start, haha xxooo

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

Aren't those the cutest? I love them!

Brandi said...

So cute. I love the fist pair.

nomo wino daph said...

I keep seeing these......they are so cute and look too fun!!!

Torch Lake Prep said...

I bought a pair last summer and love them. It's so fun to switch up the straps.

Always Organizing said...

They are so cute!!!

Phoenix said...

OOH! The seashell ones make for the perfect summer flip-flops!! Thanks for sharing these :)

Jackie said...

Thanks for the shout out!

I love your starfish combo! I may need to buy the brown pair :)

Kate said...

I love these, especially the anchor ones ;)

Jules said...

These are really cute and I love that you can just switch out the straps.

I like the black Lulu flip flops with the haven strap and the mckenzie strap.

Miss Madras said...

Lindsay is actually from my neck of the woods and joined my Junior League last year before transferring. She is a very smart and talented lady. The concept went through the League like wild fire and almost every shop here carries them.

MLG said...

So cute, I love them!!

Lis said...

I keep hearing about these!! And I will be honest, I was so skeptical at first - I may have to check them out!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS