Monday, June 15, 2009

Calling Beantown Prepster!

I was so surprised and excited when I reached 400 followers this month! I really can't believe that there are that many of you who want to follow me [I'm blushing], but I'm glad you're all along for the ride!

A special thanks to

BEANTOWN PREPSTER

for being my 400th follower!

As a token of gratitude for following little ol' me, I'd like to send you a Jewelry Without Jewels creation, the Taylor necklace! It's made out of pink and green fabric, a favorite color combination amongst us prepsters!!

(photo borrowed from JWJ Etsy store)

Beantown Prepster, thank you so much for following me! Please e-mail me at sweetteadiaries{at}gmail{dot}com with your shipping address so I can get this necklace to you!

And of course for the rest of you, please visit Jewelry Without Jewels website and Etsy store to purchase your own beautiful necklace creation!

19 comments:

LuLu said...

no worries...several peeps told me they found me through you:) I'm adding those in!!!

Dollface said...

wow!! 400 followers I am totally jealous!!! xxooo

Posh Peach said...

Congrats on 400 followers!! I love those koozies and goodies below. So fun! P.S. I'm also from North Georgia! Cumming to be exact. What about you? I live in Orlando now, though. Have a great Monday!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Congratulations darling!

Seersucker Scrapper said...

That is just too cute! Congratulations on your 400th follower!

~ Donna ~ said...

Cute, congrats on being the 400th follower :-)

Children of the 90s said...

Congrats on the 400 followers! Love that necklace, too.

Jules said...

Congrats on 400 followers! That is great :)

Christina said...

Congrats on 400 followers! I am close to 100 I can't imagine being at 400.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Angela on 400 followers! WOW!! And Congrats to Beantown Prepster on her win of the beautiful necklace! So jealous! :)

Lis said...

Congrats on 400 followers - that rocks!!

And congrats to Beantown Prepster - that necklace is TOO CUTE!!!

Phoenix said...

400 followers = you're the awesome. Have a great week. :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful necklace..loves it!

Kenlie said...

Interesting necklace idea. I like it.

Anonymous said...

YYYYYAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! I never win anything!!!!! Thanks SO much. This just made my day! I'll email you right now! I'm so glad I found your blog. (It's so fun to read and we definitely have LOTS in common.)

Miss Madras said...

Congrats on 400 followers! And fabulous thank you gift idea!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Congrats on 400 peeps! You know it's because you're totally awesome, right!? Yay!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I love those necklaces, what a wonderful surprise for Beantown Prepster!! =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 400 followers!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS