Sunday, June 14, 2009

Etsy Love & Koozies

I recently participated in a koozie swap hosted by the lovely BLC :o from The Company She Keeps. It was so much fun and I had a great time shopping for my partner, Deals, Steals and Heels.

Of course my first thought was to peruse
Etsy to find the perfect koozie! After going through several *interesting* designs, I was pleased to find Pink Gasoline, a trio of 3 southern ladies who handcraft all of their items. These ladies are tres talented! Quite literally since there are three of them! Ha!

Pink Gasoline has excellent service, reasonable prices and fast shipping! I was only supposed to buy a koozie for my partner, but I couldn't resist getting a few extras! I ended up purchasing the koozie, a coffee cozy, and a key fob. I chose to put my partner's mongram on the koozie and coffee cozy and her initials on the key fob. I have a similar key fob from MRM's miller ribbons giveaway and I just love it!

I hope you enjoy your new goodies Deals, Steals and Heels!

And look what I got from my great partner - the cutest pink koozie with a green A (from Pink Gasoline too - great minds think alike!), OPI nail polish and some adorable stationery!! Thank you so much Deals, Steals and Heels, I love everything!
Please check out Pink Gasoline's Etsy store! You won't be disappointed!
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS