Monday, June 8, 2009

Jennifer Zeuner


I recently saw a little snippet on the pages of In Touch Weekly about Jennifer Zeuner scribble necklaces. I had to check it out! Not only does JZ have amazing personalized necklaces, but she has some other great designs as well.

All photos are from Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry and link back to website.






Large Scribble Necklace

Peace Letter Bracelet with Ebony Wood Beads

Horseshoe/Clover Necklace

There are many more unique designs available on her website. It's not inexpensive, but maybe the quality and designs justify the price tag?! HA!

14 comments:

Lis said...

Oh... these are so fun!! What a great find!

Anonymous said...

I really like the horseshoe...super cute finds!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Oooh, LOVE!!

jlc said...

Love the horse shoe!!

Jules said...

The scribble necklace is so different, but I like it.

I wasn't a fan of Superbad either, but I did like Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I think The Hangover (to me) was a little different than both of those movies. I think the person that did Old School did The Hangover. If you see it, I hope you like it :)

Jill said...

Love the necklaces! The personalize necklace is adorable.

Candace said...

I have one of those Carrie Bradshaw inspired name necklaces from back in the day, this post makes me want to take it to the repair shop so that I can wear it!

Kate said...

Oooh I love the PEACE bracelet!!

Lindsay said...

I've been such a fan of her monogram style necklaces! They're gorgeous!

nomo wino daph said...

Those necklaces are too cute!!
Thanks for sharing her site=)

One Bite At A Time said...

I love these necklaces, but I can't afford them, sooo sad!

beckylbranch said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the large scribble necklace!

Mrs. M said...

I love that bracelet!

Christina said...

Love the large scribble necklace. I want one!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS