Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

Last week, C and I rode the motorcycle downtown to explore Little Tokyo! I took these pictures from the rooftop garden of Kyoto Grand right at sunset.



On Saturday, we watched football and went to the gym. I think that was about it...seriously.

On Sunday, we started out at the gym and then our world almost ended when the Pats lost. We spent the majority of the afternoon drowning our sorrows by moping around and avoiding the world. But then, everything was made better by the Golden Globes, and you can see my favorite and least favorite dresses here.

Monday was a beautiful day so we decided to get out and enjoy it. We rode the motorcycle to Alpine Village in Torrance, CA. It took about 2.5 seconds before we decided that it was totally lame.


So we did a quick internet search and found Johnny Rebs' in Long Beach. It was awesome! I felt like I stepped into any place in Georgia, it was kinda like Cracker Barrel :)


Now it's back to the real world!

Tell me, what did you do on your weekend off?

2 comments:

Jules said...

Your weekend sounds fantastic (minus the Pats losing) and relaxing. I’ve never been on a motorcycle before, but it sounds like fun. Johnny Rebs’ looks delicious and iced tea served out of a mason jar is always the best.

I had a very lazy weekend, but I did work on some craft projects. It was nice to be off yesterday.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Sounds like a great weekend...haha like what Jules wrote... "...fantastic (minus the Pats losing)". Hm...actually this past weekend for my hubby and me was pretty quiet...I love a road trip tho' (even if it's just a short one to down town Savannah), so maybe this coming weekend :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
(catching up on some favorite reads...*sigh* work limits my blog time :o)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS