Friday, October 29, 2010

winner!

Update!

I won the costume contest at work today!

Here are some pictures from my day at work...as you can probably guess, not a whole lot of actual work took place!


The treats!


Now, I've gotta figure out what I want to buy with my prize...a gift card to Target!

I hope you've enjoyed my Halloween posts, and I hope all of you eat lots and lots of candy this weekend! Mine will be pretty low key (last class starts tomorrow...at 8 am!), but I'm looking forward to hanging out with Kate!

13 comments:

Mommara said...

Congrats! You look amazing! I love the cupcake costume I am so impressed.

Anonymous said...

You look soooooo cuuute! Congratulations!

Just Add Walter said...

congratulations!! let us know what you buy!

Mary A. said...

Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!! Well deserved!

Mona said...

Congrat! You were so adorable, how could you not win? Fun Halloween posts!

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

So winner worthy! Congratulations, sweet cakes! :) xoxo

Danielle Moss said...

Happy Halloween! I'll be in LA in a few weeks. Will I get to see you???

Luna said...

congrats. looks like my kind of work day. lol.

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! Of course you were a cupcake for Halloween! HOW CUTE! Congrats on winning!

Rachel said...

I love love love your costume! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Hahaha I LOVE it! You look adorable and it's so you!

Did you make the cupcakes? :)

Gwen said...

You are adorable!!! Congrats on the win girl!!! XOXO

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh my goodness! You are a "too cute cupcake"! It looks like you all have a lot of fun at work :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you again for your art order and I wanted to let you know that I posted it on my current post :o)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS