Friday, October 29, 2010

sweet tooth

Earlier this month, I had been planning on throwing a Halloween party. Unfortunately, work was just too busy and I didn't have the time or energy to get it all together. Luckily, my work had it's first annual "Halloween Luncheon" so I was able to take some of my party ideas and use them at work instead!

I wanted to stick to super easy treats that could be done without a lot of fuss, but I jazzed everything up with the Halloween printables I purchased from Etsy seller, Shindig Parties.


Marshmallows

These homemade marshmallows are so easy to make, and really taste worlds better than store bought ones. Definitely give it a try if you haven't, the recipe I posted had really clear directions and came out great.

Festive Cupcake Stand - I made the cupcakes after this post,
but they were Pumpkin with Pumpkin Spice Buttercream


The printables were super easy to use, and really made all of the treats look professional and polished...I love that!

What Halloween treats have you made?

5 comments:

Beth McC. said...

So cute!! I love all your Halloween fun!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Everything looks so cute and Yummy!

Happiness Is... said...

The cupcake stand is adorable!

DSS said...

You are so clever!! I absolutely adore the simplicity of what you did to the cupcake stand. It looks so unique, and (most importantly) like something I could do :)

Jill said...

SOOOO cute! Angela, you really should start a party planning business. You'd be GREAT and I think you'd having a huge waiting list.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS