Monday, October 4, 2010

Review: Simply Bags



I was recently asked by Simply Bags to do a review of one of their products. Of course I happily agreed and was sent the Stylish Laptop Bag. Not only was the communication flawless, but my new bag was shipped very quickly and arrived on my doorstep so fast!

I currently have an HP Netbook and I don't have a bag for it so you can imagine how frustrating it can be to travel with it. While my laptop is quite small, this bag will actually fit a laptop up to 16". It's much too large for my own laptop, but I'm fine with it because I need the extra room for the battery charger. It would also easily fit a notepad or portfolio file as well.

(Note: Using C's large MacBook in the picture below...plenty of room for the laptop as well as the battery charger, a notepad, and even a pencil bag/cosmetic bag with personal items in it).


Another feature I love about the bag is the inside pocket, which has slots for business cards and a place to keep your pens or post-it notes.

The exterior is a chocolate brown with a turquoise patent leather trim and my monogram is on the front as well. I don't love the font of the monogram, but it's not really that big of a deal. I believe there is only one option for font and color of the bag.

I am very happy with my new laptop bag. If you have been searching for one, or any kind of bag for that matter, please visit Simply Bags!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Great review! I love the turquoise and brown color combo :)

Luna said...

i like the bag. very nice.

Let The Good News Roll said...

That's awesome! Love the color and the blog :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS