Tuesday, October 19, 2010

lilly @ tj maxx

just wanted to pop in and share the news...at my local tj maxx store, i was pleasantly surprised to see a bunch of lilly pulitzer loot. not sure what was there in way of clothing, but the stationery department was overflowing...






run to your nearest store and check it out! the cookie cutters are a steal at $9.99, especially since they're still being sold at full price on the LP website! i saw a lot of items in the master of the house print as well as the private property print (sorry, can't remember the other prints offhand).

also, if you are not already a member of rue la la, now is the time to join. all new members are receiving a $20 credit to be used anytime before december 31, 2010. hurry though, you have to sign up before october 25 (next monday). click here to join!

ok, back to my hiatus now :)

11 comments:

DSS said...

Thank you so much for the head's up!! I was going to go by today or tomorrow after work. Looks like it's going to be today :)

Mary A. said...

I am not as big a Lily fan as some of my friends, but I must admit these are lovely.

Miss you! Hope you're enjoying your hiatus!

KatiePerk said...

Ours in Charleston had a bunch of stuff too! Stocking Stuffers!!!

BroncoMom said...

Thanks for the heads up Ms. Sweet Tea!!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Oh so jealous of you. I miss TJ Maxx. Did they have any mugs there?

Suzanne said...

Wow, Pink Maple posted about the Lilly at TJs too! Running there first thing tomorrow! Thanks for the tip!

Shannon said...

Wow you must have one heck of a great TJ Maxx! Those are super finds! Enjoy your break!

Jill said...

Yay... I love cute stationery!! Thanks for sharing.

Carole said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to check TJ Maxx soon.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I found a bunch of goodies this week too! I'm obsessed with the circle notes.

nomo wino daph said...

ha...know where I am going today!!

hope your doing well sweetie!

xxoo

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS