Saturday, February 21, 2009

Goodnight Moon

Hello lovies -

I am LAME. It's Friday night, but I spent the evening 1) at the gym, 2) reorganizing my living room furniture, 3) watching backlogged shows on my DVR, 4) figuring out how to create a blog signature, and 5) doing about 2% of all the homework I have this weekend.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have the time alone. I'm a loner at heart and while I love hanging out with people, I also find myself needing "alone" time more often than others. Being that I live with the Mister (my darling boyfriend), I rarely have any time to myself. I wake up next to him, brush my teeth with him, go to the gym with him, and fight with him over who gets control of the TV for the night! I want to watch Gossip Girl or E Network and he wants to watch History Channel. What is it with men and the History Channel, Discovery and NatGeo? :)

The Mister went to San Diego with his sister to see his dad and grandparents. I would've gone, but I'm supposed to be doing the above mentioned homework that I have. Plus two of my sorority sisters from college are in California for the weekend so we are getting together tomorrow night! I'm super excited because I haven't seen them in at least 2 years! It's crazy how easy it is to lose touch with the people that were most important to you during college. It doesn't help that I'm *kinda* bad about calling people back...

I just love the blogging world! There are so many amazing blogs out there and I am enjoying getting to explore and follow my favorite ones! While I don't have a lot of followers, I'm VERY grateful for the ladies who have signed up to read about my life and follow me on my journey!

I hope that everyone has a fabulous weekend and gets their to-do list done while still enjoying the free time!

1 comment:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

see i love your blog! your just so dang cute! and i loveee chick-fil-a! if i knew it wouldnt be all gross and yucky i'd send ya some lol.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS