Get ready for a brain dump!
- Wow, I am so totally and completely annoyed by Ashley on The Bachelorette! At first I felt sorry for her, and felt the producers used her feelings and emotions to create drama (which they totally did). However, now I realize that Ashley is too immature and self-sabotaging to be on this show. Her constant whining over Bentley is unbearable to watch and I found myself wishing the show would end so she'd stop embarrassing herself. My favorites still include Ben F., J.P., and Ames. Honestly, I don't feel like she is connecting with the other remaining guys: Lucas, Mickey, Blake, Ryan P., and Constantine. I feel that many of these guys are too good for her and she has a lot of growing up to do before she can truly be happy and make someone else happy. Hopefully next week's episode is the last we see of Bentley and she can begin to move forward.
- I love exploring Target on my lunch break. I usually leave empty handed (which is a good thing!), but on my recent trip there I found a cute dress on that I couldn't pass up. I don't normally do orange, but I liked the pattern on the fabric and felt it lessened the orange color enough for me to like. The best part is that it was on the clearance rack for $12 (still full price on the website)!
- I reached 500 miles on my bike in 6 weeks (and 2 days)! I never thought I'd be able to make that kind of progress in such a short amount of time.
- I also now have 800 followers! I try to visit everyone that follows me, but sometimes there isn't a blog link attached to the profile. If you are a new follower, I'd love to hear from you in the comments and if you want to share a link to your blog, I'll be sure to come by, visit, and follow you as well!
- Do any of you watch The Killing? I think it's an excellent show and have high hopes for Season 2. I was disappointed that we didn't find out who killed Rosie, but the writers promise that we'll find out in Season 2.
- C & I went to see Super 8 last weekend. I thought it was pretty good, and I was mostly impressed by the kids, especially Joel Courtney and Elle Fanning.
I'm ready for a vacation! Luckily the weekend is right around the corner. I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!