*Not a whole lot going on over here. C & I are on a strict diet so there has been no fun food lately and there won't be any in the future either. Lame. But that's the price you pay to look decent among the bikini-clad supermodels at Manhattan Beach...just sayin'.
*Let's see, over the weekend we did another long bike ride and I got my first flat tire! It sucked. I hit the curb by a crosswalk the wrong way, and it ruptured the tube. So lucky us got to WALK a mile to the nearest bike repair shop in order to get it fixed. The shop didn't have time to fix it, but gave us all the tools we needed to do it ourselves. Luckily C knew what he was doing and we were on our way again pretty quickly.
*We also saw Hangover 2, and I don't know what everyone's deal is. I seriously loved it!
*Who watched Monday's episode of The Bachelorette? My thoughts below:
- I am not a fan of William at all. He definitely has the looks, but his personality just rubs me the wrong way. It seems like he's pretty immature for his age.
- I also didn't like Mickey and I thought his and Ashley's date was dumb. He's a dud. Could they have been anymore annoying with the coin toss references? Probably not.
- Jeff's mask is really stupid. It would be completely different if he had a good personality, but it doesn't seem like he does.
- And Bentley sucks. I have a feeling that the show is just keeping him there for the added drama & "villian" aspect that he brings to the table.
- I liked when J.P. had his one on one time with Ashley at the Rose Ceremony. I think he is very sweet and real, unlike many of the other bachelors there.
- Did anyone else wonder who Lucas & Chris were when they received roses?
*The biggest news of the day is that I have reached 300 miles on my bike. I apologize to those of you that are sick of hearing about my bike. But I love it so I will keep talking about it.
Well, that's about all that is going on in my little world. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures for this post. Wow, if this post bored me, I can't imagine how it made you feel...