- Only 21 days until vacation! That's 3 weeks, people! So excited I can hardly stand it :) You can keep guessing where I'm going up until I leave! I can't wait to go souvenir shopping for the winner!!
- Yesterday, my Mom called me because she was out shopping with her BFF. She discovered Anthropologie for the first time, and asked me if we had it in California. Of course we do Mom, but it's waaaay to expensive for my budget! She proceeded to shop for me and send me multiple picture texts [which by the way, I didn't even know she knew how to do that...apparently the Anthro sales associate helped her!] asking me what I wanted. So she got me this dress, this skirt, several tops, another skirt and a cardigan that are not on the Anthro website!! I'm so excited and love my Mom sooooo much for treating me with new clothes! I will post pictures when I get the items!
- The previous completely made up for me missing out on everything on the Rue La La Lilly Pulitzer sale. I get so frustrated with Rue La La because even if you add something to your cart and try to check out a few minutes later, that item is gone! What's the point of a private sale if you don't even have time to purchase something before it's sold out??! It wasn't until later today that I found out about the Quick! Buy It! feature so next time, I'll be prepared!
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the sweet comments on this post. It makes me feel so much better to know that many of you ask yourself the what if? questions after a decision. I was probably just being super dramatic when I wrote that, but it feels good to know that I can write anything on here and will be supported, no matter what. So thank you again, sweet friends!
- Oh, another big thank you for the compliments on my cupcake cookies! I promise that they are super easy to do and if I can do it, anyone can. I will think about doing a tutorial soon, but I am no expert! Everything I learned, I got from Pink Martinis and Pearls. She has great explanations and tips that are so helpful.
- The winner of the cupcake giveaway is entry #3 - Lucky in Love! Congrats! Jenny, I know you are doing the 3-Day Susan G. Komen walk so just get me your shipping information when you can!
- Lastly, I have sad news. Our work has placed new restrictions on employee internet usage so many of your blogs have been blocked. I can still read all of your blogs in Google Reader, but I can't always access your blog to comment on a post. I'm so sorry about this and want everyone to know that I AM reading, but I am not always able to comment :(
Have a great Thursday!!