Wednesday, August 18, 2010

can a girl ever have enough dresses?

I adore dresses! In my last post, I shared my two newest Lilly additions...I can't get enough dresses. They're just so comfortable and easy to wear! I just picked up this number from Anthropologie earlier this week and it was love at first sight!

I was worried about the horizontal stripes making me look wider than I am, but it wasn't even an issue. It's cute, casual, and looks great paired with navy, since the flower embellishments use navy fabric. I love it! It's on sale for a great price and in addition to coming in beige stripe, it also comes in a navy stripe...both are too cute!


Speaking of Lilly, I received an e-mail today letting me know that one of my orders has shipped and will be here on Monday!! Yippee! I'm still holding out hope that the other order will ship today and arrive next week before I leave for my big trip!

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

Miss Muddy Paws said...

There is no such thing as too many dresses! I certainly live by that mantra, with two walk in closets full of dresses!

Amanda* said...

I could wear a dress EVERYDAY if the weather let me! Especially a dress from Anthro!

BroncoMom said...

Very cute dress indeed!

Wendy said...

I didn't even read your post... I'm so enthralled by the new design. It's awesome! (apologies if it isn't exactly new)
But yes... dresses are the best. I love being able to grab one when I can't decide what to wear. So simple..

capperson said...

LOVE it!!!

Sarah Wyland said...

There is no such thing as too many dresses!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Love that dress. Love anthropologie. Love you and your style. I agree with all of the other bloggers who said you can't have too many dresses.

Mommara said...

Ooo I love that dress...

Ally said...

This dress is fantastic! Can never have too many... especially in the summer! :)

Morgan said...

I just got that dress in the mail (in navy) and am loving it!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS