Thursday, April 9, 2009

Worn out!

Wow, it is so nice to be back home.

After a long flight, I finally made it to Georgia soil at 11:39 pm last night! Yay :)

It was so great to see my parents again!!!!! It was cold last night when I got in, but today was quite beautiful! Sunshine-y and clear all day. I was very happy to find that I wouldn't be wearing flip flops in the snow...

I'm so tired right now, but I wanted to sign on and say hi to everyone! I feel lost when I don't get to check in to my reader at least 20 times a day...haha! But seriously, I haven't been on since yesterday at 4 pm and I already have over 200 unread items in my reader. Now I know what some of you mean when you say you're backlogged and catching up! I promise I'll get to all those soon and make comments - I WILL NOT click the Mark All as Read button :)

Ok, I will have a longer update soon but right now I'm off to bed! I have to get up early to hit the gym and mall before my haircut.

xoxo -
me

PS - Thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post! It really is great to come home again and see family and friends. I feel so blessed that I was able to take an entire week off of work to do this! Also, if you haven't entered Birthday Giveaway #2, do it before Friday at 8 pm EST! I can't wait to draw a winner and to be honest, I'm even more excited about the next giveaway!! Oh and a huge thanks to all my new followers - glad to have you here!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the great GA!!!

Nicole-Lynn said...

Glad you arrived safe! I know what you mean about catching up, there are so many blogs it's insane sometimes! haha.

jlc said...

Yay for being back in GA!! :)

Dollface said...

welcome home doll!!! xxxooo

KR said...

flip flops in the snow... i have definitely done that in boston!

Candace said...

The weather is perfect now! You made it back just in time!

Kate said...

So glad to hear that you arrived safe! Have a great time and enjoy your family!

Lucky in Love said...

So glad you made it home safe and sound!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I'm glad you made it home safe! Have a great trip! :)

c said...

I'm glad the weather is so nice. enjoy your stay at home!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! So glad you made it safe and sound! Saturday we leave for Georgia to have fun with family and friends as well! Have a very blessed Easter! :)

Am said...

So glad the weather is cooperating. I tagged you in my blog.

Jules said...

I'm so glad you got there safe and the weather is nice. Enjoy your time back home!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS