Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Sweet Surprise for Someone Sweet

I wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who wished the bf well on his job interview last weekend. It means more to both of us than you can ever know! Especially in this economic climate - after all, it's not easy for a recent college graduate to find employment. After the interview, the bf felt very down and out because he didn't feel like he had done his best or portrayed his best self. Then again, I really do think everyone feels pretty crappy after an interview, right? I know I always replay all my answers in my head, get red-faced and sweaty, and pretty much assume I have blown any shot of getting the job! Well after a very anxious weekend and Monday too, the company called and the bf GOT THE JOB!

So blog friends,

so much for the good thoughts and prayers!

I wanted to extend a special thank you to the 15 ladies who took the time out of their day to comment on the post about the bf and the job interview! It means so much to me that you read my blog and comment! So thank you to all of you - emcr1229, Katie, Brandi, Perfectly Pleasant, Politics & Pearls, Prep in the Big Apple, Dollface, Jules, Bernadette, xoxo Sarahbeth, Mrs. Sitcom, Karie, Adrianne, The Cape House, and Sassy Pink Monogram.

As a thank you, I'd like to give ONE of you ladies the following:


philosophy fragranced shampoo, bath and shower gel duo

So I put all your names in a bowl and the winner of the sweet surprise for someone sweet is:

KATIE
from
My First Year as a Wallace


Katie, if you will please e-mail me your shipping information I will get this sent out to you! I sure hope you are delighted by this little surprise and that you know how much your sweet comment truly meant to me and the bf!

Who knew you could be rewarded for something as simple as commenting??!? Keep it up - we'll see who is next :)

20 comments:

Dollface said...

What a great prize!! Im obsessed with Philosophy stuff... congrats to Katie and your bf! yay! xxooo

Her Preppiness said...

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Jackie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

c said...

congrats to katie and the bf!!

BLC :o said...

Awe!!! That is just fantastic!!!! Congrats to BF and to K! You are such a sweetheart. Xoxo-BLC

Kate said...

Congrats to the BF :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...you're awesome!! Congrats to Katie and to your BF! So wonderful he got that job!! :D

Danielle Moss said...

Congrats to your boyfriend. That's so exciting!

Amazing Grace is one of my favorite fragrances by the way. I love it :)

Jules said...

Congrats to your boyfriend for getting the job! That is wonderful news :) Thank you for throwing my name in for the prize and congrats to Katie! That was so nice of you to do.

You have a lot to celebrate right now!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Tell him congratulations from the blogworld! I'm very happy to hear that he got the job, especially in today's job market! How wonderful! Have a fantastic week! ♥

The Cape House said...

That's such a sweet way to do a giveaway. Congrats bf!

Anonymous said...

yay! for the bf! I can't imagine what it would be like to be looking for a job right now, probably even more stresful than normal!

hmb said...

Congrats to your beau!!

Jane said...

Congrats to your bf! How very exciting!

PS: Thank you so much for your thoughtful card. It made my whole day better!!

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Congrats to your bf!! That is so exciting! I have recently started a new job, after losing my job in February due to the company closing and am so grateful everyday! Good luck!!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Congrats to your boy!

Kate said...

Yea yea yea for getting the job!!! I am so happy for him!

And awwwww...you are so sweet. Thank you so much. I *love LOVE love* the Philosophy brand. And "grace" is a theme that is near and dear to my heart...I actually a tattoo of the word grace. Thank you so much, Angela. You are adorable!

Digitally Delightful said...

Sometimes you just need some good vibes :o) Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you and BF!! Congrats to Katie as well! What a sweet and thoughtful giveaway ;)

Anonymous said...

Ya-HOO! How exciting :) Congratulations, you both must be so thrilled!!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS