Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boring Post - Package Update



Tomorrow is my day to go to the post office.

I will be sending things to:
BLC :0
Mrs. M
Adventures in Newlywed
Life of an Army Wife
Life as a Coaches Wife
Brittany from ASAP
Katie, your Philosophy treat will be shipped directly to you
Emily B, your little eggling will also be shipped directly to you

Other Package Updates:
Melly Lil - your cosmetic bag hasn't arrived yet so the minute it does I will ship it to you along with your Kate Spade Occasions book.
USC Emily - your framed memo board will be on it's way early next week (before Wednesday)!!
Bernadette, Whitney and Lucy Marie - shipped from PPG, same goes for Erin
Meagan, Katie, Cheri Rose, Rachel, Midwest Musings, Tara, Elizabeth, That's What We Said, Britt, and Adrianne - please be patient as I find the perfect little treats for you ladies!! I want you to know I haven't forgotten about any of you!!

The post office l♥ves me. Sadly, I do not love it back.

I'll be back later with a more exciting post - MRM tagged me in a fun questions game!

11 comments:

Prep in the Big Apple said...

Speaking of package updates, I have one here with your name on it. Literally. Although if you want to get really technical, it's actually a padded envelope. Will get it out today after work!

Becky said...

Oh I HATE going to the Post Office!!! Ours always has one person working and about 25 people waiting in line...it takes my entire lunch break! Don't have too much fun :P

Gwen said...

Holy Cow!!! I don't know how you do it. :) XOXO

Mrs. M said...

waiting in line at the post office is the worst! There could be a huge line with three people working and one of them leaves for a break! They are so slow!

Chloe said...

oh gosh I am so behind on my "things to be mailed"...

katie said...

oh don't worry about me! i don't mind being patient!

Politics and Pearls said...

Oh I am so excited :o)

Channa said...

I am so excited!! I actually have a birthday card to send to you, which I will be dropping by the post office tomorrow as well. Sorry it is just now going out, I have been super busy and have not had time. (Not a good excuss I know!:( )

Marc and Brittany said...

So excited to be on your list!

Hope your birthday is WONDERFUL!!

Amber said...

You have got to be the most organized person EVER! What's your secret?? :)

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, you are such a generous person!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS