- I am still ticked that I didn't get Monday off. Instead, I had to dress up because our company president was visiting the office for the day. Ironic? At least they served us free lunch.
- I finally got my hands on Maybelline Baby Lips and I love it. It's lip balm but it adds a nice color to your lips. I have been trying to buy it for at least a month, but it has been sold out everywhere. I picked up the very last one and I didn't even care what color it was. I was just happy to get one and I'm even happier I ended up liking the color - Cherry Me. (FYI: You can print a $1 off coupon for any Maybelline product at Target, which will make this lip balm $1.99!)
- Starbucks grande size is a joke. It is so small and they end up adding so much ice anyway, you practically have to order a venti to have more than a few sips of your drink.
- I know it's early, but I'm already thinking about St. Patrick's Day. I will have a how to video blog up next week on an easy project. It's my first vlog! Much like the last time, I couldn't stop laughing every time Chris tried to film me. He gave up and left me to my own devices so it's not perfect but at least I got it done. Look for it next Monday. Sneak peek below:
- I have to talk about my new favorite pants. They are from Target and they remind me of the J.Crew Minnie's, but for only $24.99. I put these pants on and they fit like a glove. Perfect in the waist and more importantly, the perfect ankle length and width (skinny!). I bought them because I needed some pants for dress up day at work (see first bullet), but I know that I will wear them all the time! I wore them all day and they didn't stretch or get baggy in all the wrong places so I know they are a winner. They might not look like much online, but they may surprise you. Go check them out - they come in black and blue!
- We watched The Artist last weekend. I really wish that I could be more cultured and appreciative of a movie like this, but I didn't really like it. Unfortunately, I'm of the age where The Vow knocks my socks off and a beautifully done silent film bores me. Sad. I know Chris is very disappointed in me (seriously, he told me). I can still appreciate the acting and the story it told, but I won't be dying to watch it again. I did love the dog, though!
- If you follow me on Instagram, then you already saw this picture. On Saturday I woke up and made pancakes for Chris and got a little creative! Fun, huh?
That's all I've got for today!