- I'm hoping that since I haven't heard otherwise, that everyone received the email about the fall scarf swap and have successfully contacted your partner. Please try to send out your partner's scarf by this Friday (which I just realized is tomorrow)!
- I have a review and giveaway coming up soon...details to come next week!
- I've signed up for my first 5K! I'm using a Couch to 5K app on my iPhone to train. This is perfect because I needed to find a way to stay motivated while losing some extra weight. The 5K gives me an end goal and makes me want to stay on my diet & exercise routine. I've been alternating training for the 5K with my bike riding and I feel great so far! I can really see a difference in my energy level.
Yes, we will be in Las Vegas for Thanksgiving!
- Speaking of riding my bike, I reached 900 miles earlier this month, and am less than 30 miles away from 1,000! I am so happy that it has finally cooled down here and I have been able to ride my bike more! The only downside is that it has started getting dark on my evening commute and I really need to get the proper gear so that I can be sure that I'm visible to car drivers.
- My work is having another Halloween party this year, and I'm stumped as to what I will dress up as. Last year's costume was so perfect, and I'm struggling to come up with an equally impressive idea for this year. Does anyone have any ideas for me?
- I finally caved to the blog pressure and ordered my Erin Condren planner (thanks to a deal on Zulily!) and I'm so excited for it to get here.
And now you are caught up on what's been happening in my life since I returned last week.