Fall Scarf Swap
Thanks to a handful of interested readers, I have decided to go ahead and host a Fall Scarf Swap!
Here are the details:
- If you left a comment on my previous post about wanting to participate in this swap, please leave a new comment on THIS post so I know that you are for sure participating.
- By signing up for this swap, you are committing to send your partner a scarf in the time period specified! The last thing I want is someone to not receive a package. That's just bad karma, folks. So please only sign up if you are serious about following through - to sign up, leave a comment on this post with your e-mail address. If you don't have a blog, you can still participate!
- The spending limit is a minimum of $15 (you are free to spend more than this on your partner), not including shipping. Since scarves are pretty lightweight and can be bundled up in a lined envelope/small package, shipping should not be that expensive. USPS has great prices on priority shipping so I recommend checking them out.
- Once you've been assigned a partner (I will pair you up randomly) it is your responsibility to communicate with them and find out anything you will need to know - address, favorite colors, etc. - in order to send your package.
- The deadline to sign up will be next Monday, October 10. (I will send out an email with everyone's partner information on or before Wednesday, October 12.)
- Please try to have your packages sent out by Friday, October 21.
- At some point I will post a link-up on my blog so that you can share your new scarf with everyone (probably sometime after October 26 so everyone has time to receive their packages).
- I'm really computer illiterate so this button is very basic, but please feel free to share on your own blog about this swap. I'm pretty sure you can just click the image below and it will take you to my photobucket page. You can then copy the HTML code for the image and paste it into your own post/blog to share with your readers.
(PS - if this isn't working please let me know since I'm not sure
if this is the correct process or not....)
Thanks to all of you that expressed an interest in this swap, I think it will be a lot of fun!