I apologize if my posts and commenting have been few & far between recently. Work is swamped (the same as last year) and I'm trying to juggle that with my regular life. Plus I have to fit in all of my TV shows, duh :)
If nothing else, I always want to try to get my Thursday's Thoughts up! It's a chance for me to somewhat organize all of the thoughts swirling through my head at any given moment.
- I leave in 6 days for my best friend's wedding! Besides being really excited, I haven't even had a chance to think about the details - like what I'm wearing for the bridesmaid luncheon or the rehearsal! Good thing I already have a dress for the actual wedding or else I'd be really worried!
- I've been obsessing over this dress (finally marked down!) for a few weeks and thought it would be good for one of the wedding events. Yay? Nay? Keep in mind that I would most definitely be wearing at least 3" wedges/heels so I won't look so short.
- One thing I'm really looking forward to while I'm home is meeting Bronco Mom! She no longer blogs, but has been such a sweet friend and reader throughout the years so I'm excited to put a face to our friendship!
- I'm really sad to say this, but Charlie's Angels was pretty terrible. Like really bad. Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I will continue to watch (i.e., play bejeweled on my iPhone) until it's canceled, which I'm guessing will be in just a few episodes.
- On the other hand, I am really enjoying Revenge and Ringer. Both of these shows are full of drama and very soap-y so they are definitely good guilty pleasure shows. The plot of Ringer is so absolutely ridiculous though!
- Last night Chris & I made these sinful nachos for dinner. They were delicious! I had been craving that buffalo chicken flavor for at least a week now, and these definitely hit the spot.
- On that note, I actually have ridden my bike to work 3 days this week already so I feel a teensy bit less guilty about chowing down on those nachos last night.
Please read this last bullet:
- On my last post, I mentioned that I love scarves! Would any of you be interested in participating in a fall scarf swap by any chance? I participated in one a long time ago and it was so much fun! I've only hosted one swap before so I'd like to get an idea of if I would have any participants this time around. Please let me know in the comments! And just to mention, the spending limit would probably be around $15 or less so this could be a budget-friendly way to make a new blog friend and receive a stylish scarf at the same time!
That's it from me today. I hope that all of you are having a nice week - remember, Friday is almost here!