I was sick most of the weekend (boo!), but we did manage to do a couple of fun things:
- Harry Potter is a MUST SEE!
- C & I shared a chocolate caramel toffee cupcake from Frosted. It was delicious!
- We ate lunch at Susan Feniger's Street and split the famous kaya toast and the dumpling sampler. It was all really tasty. Plus an added bonus was seeing Susan at the restaurant (she totally smiled at me)!
- My gold glitter TOMS arrived, and they are truly awesome! The fit seems to be a little tighter than the regular ones, but they are stretching out a little bit.
- My blog received a face lift! I had been contemplating a new design, but didn't want to do a completely custom look. I found some great premade designs over at Designer Blogs. I picked one out, paid, and had this new look within a couple of days. Please note that at the top of my header you can click the links to be directed to my tumblr page and my twitter page. I also have added travel and recipe links so you can find all of my posts related to those topics in one place. I hope to be organizing my blog and changing it in the next few weeks to reflect more of who I am now and what I want to post about. Change is good!