Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Phew...

Okay, I seriously hope that all the kinks have been worked out for the swap! I was bombarded with e-mails yesterday and this morning - I HOPE that everything is fixed now! I'm sorry if you were not able to open or read the attachment (it's in Word 2007, but was saved to be compatible with 97-03 as well). But anyway, everyone should be on their way to being in contact with their partners!! Remember, if you haven't heard from your partner by this Friday please let me know!

6 comments:

Swamp Sisters: 77 Day Journey said...

I got it and it worked fine! Can't wait to get started! This is going to be so much fun!

Coastal Belle said...

awesome I'm excited. I left you a gift on my blog. go claim it.

Dollface said...

I got it!!! Ive made contact, thanks! xxoo

~ Donna ~ said...

I rce'd the email, and everything is A-okay!!! Have fun everyone :)

Summer Athena said...

you did a lot of work organizing this! thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for all of your hard work organizing this...not an easy task, i am sure! i'm so excited!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS