Monday, June 17, 2013

Graduation...Again!

My oldest nephew Taylor graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago. My parents and I drove to Allen, TX to celebrate! My my, does time fly! I remember when Taylor was born and I was a mere child. To see him all grown up makes my heart so happy. He is a wonderful young man and I'm so proud of him. He's going to be an Arkansas Razorback next year. Woo Pig Sooie (right??)!


On Saturday, my other nephew Evan played in his School of Rock band at the local water park. We trekked over there to watch him play and it was so fun! I had another proud aunt moment while watching him rock out on stage because he was seriously so good! It's awesome to see him so confident and passionate about something. He's wearing the red shirt in this picture:


Oh brothers! This was about as close as I could get them to stand next to each other for a picture :)


On Saturday night, my brother John made a yummy lasagna for dinner. We all relaxed on the back porch for most of the night.


Sunday was Taylor's graduation party. John and Amy are incredible hosts and really did such a beautiful job with the party. I want to be just like Amy when I grow up! There was a taco bar and my brother made some really delicious brisket. Amy created an awesome candy buffet and added all of the little details and touches that made the party so perfect.



See what I mean???!! It was awesome!


We had a really great time on our trip, but had to leave early Monday morning to head back home. We were planning on staying longer, but I really had to get home to finish up all of my wedding projects. I will have to go back and visit because there was a lot I didn't get to do like eat at In-N-Out (waaahhh!!) and do more shopping at Sam Moon (this store is awesome!!).

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS