Friday, May 24, 2013

Late Weekend Recap

Happy Friday!

I'm late getting this posted, but wanted to share anyway. Last week, Chris and I went to Florida to see his cousin graduate from high school! It was so fun getting to see everyone and it wasn't even that hard to say goodbye since we know we'll all be together again in 5 weeks!

There were a million more pictures, but I only grabbed a few and lucky for you, they all include me (haha)! 








Congratulations, Ana! We're so proud of you!

To everyone else, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mrs. Jansson said...

Hey Ang! Looks like fun. I love your blue striped dress! Where did it come from? I'm attending an island wedding in early July and a dress like yours would be just perfect! What shoes did you wear with it?
Thanks,
Mrs. Jansson :)

Kate said...

Cute cute dress!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS