Monday, May 20, 2013

Graduation Goodie Bags

We had a great time in Florida for Chris' cousin's graduation. It's so nice to be able to drive to these kinds of family events, and that's just one of the many reasons we are so glad that we moved to Georgia. It's crazy to think that the next time we will all be together will be for the wedding!

I will share a weekend recap once I have time to upload some pictures. Today, I thought I'd share the graduation goodie bags I made for all of the party guests. This project really only took a couple of hours to complete. I did need to buy stickers, specialty card stock, ribbon, paper bags, glue dots and candy. I already had the round stamp punches, regular card stock, stamps and inkpads. Luckily Michael's was having a big sale plus an additional 15% off your entire purchase.

For the ribbon design, I just used letter stamps to write "Congrats Ana" and added a graduation owl sticker to the center. I used two sized circle punches and then added ribbon to make it look like a medal. The other design is just a "Class of 2013" sticker added to the circle and ribbon wrapped around the bag.



I added Smarties to the candy mix because I thought it was a cute way to say Ana is a smartie for graduating. I also found mints wrapped in a graduation design (I found these at The Dollar Tree, but I also saw bigger packs at Hobby Lobby for $3.99). 


This picture was taken before I added the ribbon to the top of the bags. Sorry, but I forgot to get a picture of the finished product. I just punched two holes in the top of the bags, added blue and white ribbon, and tied it in a bow on the front side. Cute!

1 comment:

KatiePerk said...

These turned out so cute! Love all the glittery goodness.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS