Top 5 Things that are Currently Making me Smile:
1. Three cheers for a short work week!
2. A new haircut! My last haircut was over 6 months ago so it was looking pretty tragic. I was wearing it up in a ponytail 24/7 because I couldn't do anything with it otherwise. Enter my fantastic (sam's) stylist, Marian, and I now have a cute cut again...and my side bangs are back!
3. 50% off all clearance at Old Navy last weekend! Hello, deals! I snagged a really cute plaid top that I can't seem to find online and two tanks for less than $14 total :)
4. My recent discovery of the famous "airline cookie" available in my local grocery store! I'm not kidding you, I was jumping up and down in the middle of the store. Now I can finally enjoy these without having to pay $350 for a Delta flight!
5. Having 4 days to catch up on sleep, work on my school project, go to the movies (I'm dying to see Harry Potter this weekend), take naps, and spend time with C! I may even sneak in a Black Friday shopping trip if I gather up the courage to fight the crowds...I'm still undecided!
I won't be blogging again until after Thanksgiving, but I hope all of you have a wonderful time with your loved ones. I'm thankful for all of my readers and the friendships I have with many of you!