Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Top 5 Tuesday

Thought I'd try to stick with a theme here so here are my top 5 picks for holiday party dresses!

Our company's holiday party, which is in a little over two weeks, will be held at Fleming's this year...so excited! Every girl loves an excuse to get dressed up, drink free wine, and have a yummy steak for lunch :)

I have always worn a black dress for the holiday party so I'm thinking about changing it up a little this year.

Anthropologie
Silver Cloud Dress






I'm intrigued by the Anthropologie dress, but it would definitely be too fancy for this type of work party. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Kohl's to pick out a dress as I really like all three of the above options! The prices are reasonable and they usually always have some sort of additional % off coupon available.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

6 comments:

Mary A. said...

I think the Irridescent Taffeta would be soooooo cute on you. If that's too sexy for work, then go with the mixed media ruffle.

Can't you get them both & just crash other parties?

Mommara said...

I like the khols and the forever 21 dress. Can't wait to see what you pick.

Summer Athena said...

the first one!!!!!!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Ohhh they are all so nice, but I love that first one from Anthropology! How fun, I love flemings... we have one in Nor Cal, too!

Happiness Is... said...

I vote for #3 - so classic! Love!

Ky said...

I have to say that I love a dress with a bow! Any-who... a screenshot on the iPhone is just a synchronized push of the button on top and the home button. Hope that helps!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS