I entered a giveaway over at Brunch at Saks, and guess what?! I won! So a big thank you to Brunch at Saks and Perricone for the opportunity to try the Face Finishing Moisturizer! I'm so excited to receive it and let you all know what I think!
My next big thank you goes to my dear friend, MRM, from Preppy Girl Meets World. She surprised me with the Lilly Pulitzer panda thermal mug! I love this limited edition pattern so much and am really happy to have something in it! Thank you MRM and Preppy Princess, for sending such a beautifully wrapped treat!
Lastly, I have received a couple of awards and tags recently, and don't want to forget to thank the lovely bloggers that recognized me. Thank you Trish, for awarding me the Beautiful Blogger Award! And thank you Julie, for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award! I love both of your blogs and am so glad that you thought of me!
Each award requires that I share things about myself and then tag fellow bloggers to participate. I've shared so much over the year and a half I've been blogging, but I'll try to think of some somewhat interesting new facts to share with you today.
- I don't understand the World Cup. We watched the final game yesterday, and I was so confused. A lot of running, that's for sure...
- I woke up on Sunday morning feeling very domesticated. I swept and vacuumed the floors, cleaned the top of the refrigerator [so dusty!], baked a homemade chocolate cake, and made pancakes for breakfast! Needless to say, I was sleepy by 2 pm :)
- I'm counting down the days until my two week summer vacation [45 days!!!!!]. Not sharing the destination yet, but anyone have any guesses?!
- I'm a nail-biter.
- On Saturday, I dragged C to the movies to watch Eclipse. And afterwards, we happened to see that Toy Story 3 was about to start so we snuck in and watched it. Is that bad? It was early afternoon so it wasn't like the theater was busy and there were so many open seats. We enjoyed both movies!
- After several weekends of laying out by the pool, I can actually say that I'm tired of it. I had no desire to even go outside this past weekend.