Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Questions and Answers, Part IV

Okay, here are the last of the questions!!

Michelle from Stuttering Shell asked,

What is your favorite food?
What do you miss most about being a child?
How did you and the bf meet?

What a loaded first question. I absolutely CANNOT pick a favorite food. I love so many things that it's ridiculous. I wake up and obsess over what I will eat that day. My weekends are planned around where to eat lunch, dinner and snacks. My mom always jokes that I have to be fed every 2 hours, like a baby. It's true though, I LOVE food! Some favorite foods would be BBQ, french fries, chicken tenders, anything fried, cupcakes, snickers, steak, any kind of starch or carb, shrimp, lobster, popcorn, chips, dip...see, I can't choose just one thing! Obviously I don't eat this stuff every day so for more healthy favorites I stick to sliced turkey, fruits, salads, Laughing Cow cheese, Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, and sweet potato fries. I guess what I miss most about being a child is just being a child. We're always so anxious to grow up and get out to see the world, but I've realized that home is where it's at. I wish I had appreciated my parents more and known how hard they worked to provide for me. As for me and the bf, we met at flight attendant training. He was living in Las Vegas and I was still in Atlanta. We were friends for awhile and we went on a trip to Los Angeles for my 23rd birthday. After that, we were "in a relationship" and have been going strong ever since.

Danielle from Well, That's Just Fabulous asked,
What's your favorite tv show?
If you could go on vacation anywhere right now, where would you go?
If you had $5,000 and had to purchase something for yourself, what would you buy?

Danielle and I are both obsessed with television! I have too many favorite shows, but currently these are on my top 3 list {keep in mind I'm not including shows that have already ended for the season}: Burn Notice, NCIS and The Next Food Network Star. As for primetime shows, I enjoy Gossip Girl, CSI: Miami, One Tree Hill and 30 Rock. If I could go on vacation right now I would probably head up to Seattle to visit a couple of friends that live there now or go someplace like Aruba. And if I had $5,000 and had to buy myself something, I might get a really nice watch or piece of jewelry. Or maybe just $5,000 worth of clothes, purses and accessories!

Donna from Loving Married Life asked,
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy Sunday?

Rainy Sundays are my favorite! I love to sleep in, stay in bed, and read a book with the window open so I can hear the rain. Or just watch movies all day. These are also the days I tend to munch on junk food!

Tracy-Girl from Then I got to Thinking asked,
What is your favorite place to blog from?

I really like to blog from work. I have dual widescreen monitors and can easily access all the information I need. Plus the uploading of images is super quick. I really don't like using the desktop computer at home because the keyboard's space bar gets stuck {vodka tonic spilled on it one night} and it's tres annoying. And the computer chair faces away from the tv and we all know how much I love my tv shows.

Piper Jacquelyn from Steak and Cakes asked,
What is your go to/daily skincare regimen?

I like to use the Neutrogena Wave in the shower because it makes my face feel so smooth and clean. If I'm washing my face, but not taking a shower, I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash. I have skin that breaks out a lot if I'm not strict with my skincare schedule. As for makeup, I wear Pur Minerals. It's simple, clean and takes so little time. I like the look and feel of mineral makeup over regular foundation.

Rachel asked,
What's your favorite type of pet?
What's your favorite type of perfume?

I have always been a small dog person. I don't really care for cats {though I do love my kitty}. I think having a dog can enhance your life so much. You are their person and they love you even when you don't love yourself. I can't tell you the number of times YoYo has brightened my spirits. He truly is a blessing. As for perfume, I currently wear Lilly Pulitzer Wink. It's perfect for summer!


That concludes Miss Sweet Tea's question and answer segment.
I hope you all enjoyed learning more about me!!

22 comments:

Seersucker Scrapper said...

Loving the Q&A! I am a tv junkie too!!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I love all of your answers, you are so cute!! I can totally relate when it comes to your answer about food. I love all kinds of food and could never pick just one favorite!

RCaitlin said...

Ahh I am like you. I must eat every two hours. I also LOVE french fries, I could eat them everyday all day.

Happiness Is... said...

The "what's your favorite food" question is akin to asking me "what's your favorite restaurant in New Orleans?"

For real? You want me to answer that?

Ok, hope you like lists!!! :)

Dollface said...

Good answers!! Im not sure if I saw my answer anywhere :( xxooo

Unknown said...

These Q&A sessions are fun!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

fun post!

I love every kind of food too! and to think I was a picky eater as a little kid! One of the securtiy questions for something was "What is your favorite food or restaraunt?" Are you kidding? I had to pick another security question haha

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Yay, thanks for answering! Your skin sounds a lot like mine, ha! And laughing cow & skinny cow are my two favorite cows - aren't they just delish!?

~ Donna ~ said...

Awesome, thanks for answering!

This questions & answers game was FUN!!!

Unknown said...

Great answers, thanks for sharing!

Kassie said...

I love these Q&A posts! Always fun to know about the girl behind the blog. :) I'm going to have to try the Neutrogena Wave you mentioned too!

Belle said...

I'm a big rainy Sunday fan too!

kknelson2 said...

I have wayyy too many favorite foods too! It's ridiculous!

jlc said...

hahahaa picking a favorite food was BY FAR the hardest one i had to do for my Q&A time!!

loved reading these!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I have GOT to track down this Lully Pulitzer perfume I've heard so much about. It seems to be a blogger favortie! Oh! And I'm glad Im not the only One Tree Hill watcher!

preppyinnewengland said...

Just love reading more and more about you! Thanks so much for sharing! Such fun!

Jules said...

This Q&A was so much fun! We like a lot of the same foods and I think if I had $5000, I would probably go nuts with clothes and handbags too.

I also agree that having a dog can really enhance your life. You have no idea the number of times that I'm not in a great mood or I've had a bad day and then I take one look at their little faces and smile. It might sounds corny, but it's true.

Kate said...

So fun! I love that you did this little Q&A series!

Lucky in Love said...

Loved this!

I love the Next Food Network Star!! Now I have someone to talk to about it! I hear Melissa...and Jeffrey...but I think Melissa the most. But I think Jeffrey is great on camera!

Phoenix said...

this is so cute...I still want travel stories though!!! :)

Summer Athena said...

i love ALL of your responses!

xo

127 Hours - A Film By Danny Boyle said...

Great response dear,Wise One Three Hill your favorite too,As it is my favorite show :p

download one tree hill

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS