Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Make a Little Note to Yourself to Remember This...

My friend Danielle over at Well, That's Just Fabulous is currently taking a blogging hiatus [sad for her faithful followers, but good for her state of mind]. However, her Fabulous Friday tradition was enjoyed by so many bloggers that she has arranged for it to continue - by allowing some of her friends to guest host each Friday!

I am lucky enough to be her first guest blogger for this week's Fabulous Friday! I am letting you all know because it would just make me so thrilled if you all participated. Seriously, I hope all of you join in and I'm even telling you the theme 2 days ahead of time so you can all prepare your posts!

I have to admit that this week's theme is somewhat self-serving, but I do hope that all of you enjoy it. Since I am moving to a new place in less than 2 weeks, my creative juices have started flowing and all I can think about is interior design! This week's theme is fabulous interior spaces. My post will feature dream spaces that I wish I had or some that I am going to draw inspiration from, but yours can be your own space that you've created if you'd like! The possibilities are endless!

(source)

So make a note to yourself to participate in Fabulous Friday this week! There may even be a fun treat for one of you {but you didn't hear it from me...wink wink}!!

7 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

That little area looks freaking amazing... I love the chandeleer! (spelled that horribly wrong!)

Summer Athena said...

ohhh, how fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!! You know I will play!! Love Fabulous Fridays! :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love the picture you featured here! It is gorgeous and girly! Can't wait to see all of your inspiration.

AVONLadyinSC said...

Sounds like a great idea, can't wait to see all the pictures you post. I love this one, it would be perfect for me :) Completely girly but in a grown up way.

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

Oh, I love that space! Makes me want to play dress up in my moms heels and pearls! Love it!

~ Donna ~ said...

I love that picture. *dreaming*

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS