Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy Bee!

Happy Monday lovelies! After a busy weekend I am not ready for the week yet. The weekend should be full of fun and relaxation, but mine was full of packing and running around "borrowing" boxes from the back of supermarkets. Such are the joys of moving. The highlight of my weekend was meeting with some very fabulous bloggers for lunch on the beach. Belle on Heels was kind enough to include me in her meet up, as she was visiting Southern California from Virginia. I was able to meet her, Annabel Manners, and Icing on the Cake. Kate from Nautical by Nature and I met the lovely ladies at One Pico at Shutters on the Beach! The food and dessert was delicious, the view marvelous, and the company excellent. Unfortunately, Muffy Martini was also supposed to be in attendance, but had to cancel last minute due to illness. As this is the second time for me missing out on meeting her, I'm hoping third time is the charm! Muffy, I'd love to meet up with you before too long - I'm sure you would agree, it's long overdue!

{Me, Belle on Heels, Annabel Manners, and Kate}

Kate and I had some fun after the lunch too...see below for proof. She's always wanted to do this!


It's a busy day at work. Add packing up an entire apartment and a 15 page paper due for class {which I haven't even started} and you've got a busy Miss Sweet Tea. I will just let you all know now that my comments and reading will be sparse until the end of the month when I can add it back to my schedule. I'll try to get on when I can, but let's consider this a much needed break from blogging for now!

See you soon with lots of updates and pictures of my new place!

30 comments:

Dollface said...

This looks so fun! Im glad all of you gals got to meet up and have bloggie fun, xxxooo

Amelia said...

What a fun lunch!!! Sounds like a great time. Good luck with the move and the paper...

Anonymous said...

Your dress is so cute! Looks like a blast.

Have a good week.

Kate said...

Sounds like your weekend was so much fun!

So sorry that your Monday will be so hectic but soon it will all be over!!! Can't wait to see the new place!

Brown Girl said...

Great pic of you and the girls! Glad you had fun!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

What a fun get together! You all look beautiful! The trackter picture cracks me up! Hang in there this week, you have another weekend in just a few days!

Lucky in Love said...

Wow girl! You have a lot going on! Hope your week isn't too stressful :)

~ Donna ~ said...

Great pics, GTG's are so much fun!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Good luck with the move/packing!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

How fun!!! I looooove your Andover dress, adorable!

beckylbranch said...

You have been busy girl! Good luck on that paper just hearing you say that makes me queazy about ever going back to finish school! ha! You all look so cute in the pictures! Look forward to seeing the pics of your new place!

jenn said...

wow you HAVE been busy. good luck with the move - moving is so stressful and icky!

Summer Athena said...

You are busy! How great of you to meet up with those ladies. So sweet and so much fun. Come to NYC for a visit. ;)

Good luck with school and all you have going on. I am so busy too. Not sure where to even begin.

Sarah Wyland said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! I get being busy - I'm in the same boat!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Good luck getting everything done!

ae said...

I know how hectic moving can be. I moved into my new apt this weekend too. Good luck on the move!

prince snow farm said...

That sounds like such a fun time!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Y'all look fabulous!!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

That looks like so much fun! Everyone looks so pretty at the blogger meet-up!

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

Look how cute y'all are! Glad you had a fun but busy weekend. Have a wonderful week!

Annie said...

WOW, busy weekend!!
Love that dress...you girls all look GREAT :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like you all had a great time -- and your dress is awesome!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I'm so jealous of all you bloggers with others in your area! You all look lovely and that pic of Kate on the giant 'thing is hilarious!

Kate said...

I should clarify that there isn't usually a tractor parked in front of my house but I had to take advantage when there was ;)

Kassie said...

How fun to meet so many bloggy friends!!

Jill said...

I've got to visit L.A. soon! The meet-ups look so fun!

KAG said...

looks like so much fun! hope you'll come enter my fun giveaway! xoxo KAG

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a fun lunch....Your blog design is so cute...enjoyed reaing your post tonight.

Blackeyed Susan said...

How fun! Hope you are having a nice little hiatus!

Muffy said...

Ohhhh, it breaks my heart to see this photo!!!! I wanted to go SOOO bad!!!!!! I emailed Kate about meeting up (if nothing else, after my wedding when things calm down) and you should join us!!!! Let's plan it!!!! REALLY!!!!!

UGH, even thinking about how sick I was makes me a little ill. BLEH.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS