Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

I'm thankful for Thursday's because it allows me to put all of my random thoughts together and call it a blog post!
  • I have tomorrow off of work for the spring holiday! I'm really looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
  • I made a fun cake for Easter and brought it into work today. Here is a sneak peek of the outside! I'll put up more pictures and the recipe I used tomorrow.
  • I also bought plastic eggs and filled them with candy and a little note that said "Happy Spring!" and left them on my co-worker's desks. It looked like the Easter Bunny made a stop at our office!
edited using Instagram & pixlr-o-matic
  • I read that Instagram is now available for Android users! I love this photo app, and use it all of the time. I also like being able to follow people and see what new pictures they are posting. If you have the app, come follow me at sweetteadiaries!
  • My birthday is this month! 2 1/2 weeks away, actually. I have so much other stuff on my plate that I haven't really thought about it. I'm usually obsessed! Oh well, all the things that are happening are like gifts to me so I will have a very blessed birthday, even if I don't have the presents and fancy dinners to show for it.
  • One of my favorite shows is Dance Moms. That being said, I'm so happy that the season is on a break for now. I am so tired of Abby berating all of the girls week after week (except Maddie) and I'm tired of the Mom's pointless fighting. I'm also sick of Cathy and wish the show would stop giving her airtime. This isn't a show about her or her studio so why is she constantly there? Also, I have no desire to watch Dance Moms: Miami.
  • I don't keep track of my stats on this blog. I don't want to make money or find out how people come across my blog. It's just not important to me! But I logged into my dashboard to write this post, and saw I have had 111,111 pageviews - I think it might be lucky with all the 1's so I snapped a picture!
  • This video will make you cry - at first because it's sad, but then again because it's so happy! If this doesn't make you tear up, I'm pretty sure you aren't human. Get the Kleenex ready!


That's it for today! I honestly can't believe that April is here and it's already time to celebrate Easter. Check back tomorrow for my Easter cake recipe and details!

10 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Your cake is gorgeous! Love your sweet treats! You need to make a birthday wishlist!! Hope you are having a great week.

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Aren't you the cutest thing I ever did see!?:) Newest follower!

Anonymous said...

Love Instagram. Love that cake. Love your views number. Love. Love. Love.

Have an awesome Thursday!

Keep Shining,
Meghan

Dixie Bell Designs said...

You are so nice to your coworkers always bringing them treats! They must love it!! :)

I am obsessed with Dance Moms too.... I rarely could care less about the Miami one though, but maybe I'll give it a try. Was this week the season finale for regular Dance Moms or just a break?? I haven't watched it yet, but it is waiting in the DVR for me! :)

Unknown said...

That video made me cry, have a great weekend.

Glitterista said...

Poor, sweet Fiona! What a great video.

Enjoy your long weekend. :)

Lauren said...

oh my word, i was absolutely crying watching that! what a cute pup!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I can't watch the video - I'll lose it! So glad that the pup was rescued though!

And you are too cute - always making goodies! I need to try some soon ;)

Happy Easter!

Mary A. said...

Can't watch - dogs make me cry.

How do you DO those gorgeous cakes? You are an artist. Truly!

Mrs. Jansson said...

What a sweet coworker you are! So nice of you to bring in all the Easter treats.

You were right - that video was so sad (I was tearing up) and then got way better at the end. After watching it my little pup and I had some serious cuddle time!

Happy Easter Ang!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS