- I have tomorrow off of work for the spring holiday! I'm really looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
- I made a fun cake for Easter and brought it into work today. Here is a sneak peek of the outside! I'll put up more pictures and the recipe I used tomorrow.
- I also bought plastic eggs and filled them with candy and a little note that said "Happy Spring!" and left them on my co-worker's desks. It looked like the Easter Bunny made a stop at our office!
edited using Instagram & pixlr-o-matic
- I read that Instagram is now available for Android users! I love this photo app, and use it all of the time. I also like being able to follow people and see what new pictures they are posting. If you have the app, come follow me at sweetteadiaries!
- My birthday is this month! 2 1/2 weeks away, actually. I have so much other stuff on my plate that I haven't really thought about it. I'm usually obsessed! Oh well, all the things that are happening are like gifts to me so I will have a very blessed birthday, even if I don't have the presents and fancy dinners to show for it.
- One of my favorite shows is Dance Moms. That being said, I'm so happy that the season is on a break for now. I am so tired of Abby berating all of the girls week after week (except Maddie) and I'm tired of the Mom's pointless fighting. I'm also sick of Cathy and wish the show would stop giving her airtime. This isn't a show about her or her studio so why is she constantly there? Also, I have no desire to watch Dance Moms: Miami.
- I don't keep track of my stats on this blog. I don't want to make money or find out how people come across my blog. It's just not important to me! But I logged into my dashboard to write this post, and saw I have had 111,111 pageviews - I think it might be lucky with all the 1's so I snapped a picture!
- This video will make you cry - at first because it's sad, but then again because it's so happy! If this doesn't make you tear up, I'm pretty sure you aren't human. Get the Kleenex ready!
That's it for today! I honestly can't believe that April is here and it's already time to celebrate Easter. Check back tomorrow for my Easter cake recipe and details!