- This dog kills me. He is so cute! Sammy has a Facebook page too (I mean, what dog doesn't these days?) and is always posting adorable photos, and he's also on Instagram @sammyandthecity.
- I picked up some Girl Scout cookies over the weekend! I had to track those little ladies down using the Find Cookies locator on their website. Last year, I didn't get any until really late in the season, which is totally unacceptable. I got my tried & true favorites - Samoa's and Tagalong's.
- I am stoked that Apple has released a new iPad model! This means that the price of the iPad 2 has dropped by $100, making it a much more attainable item for me! I couldn't care less about the upgrades the new model has and I will be very happy to have the "old" one...my birthday is coming up, and I've been dropping hints to my mom. Maybe she'll give in :)
- Tonight is the 3 hour (!!!) season finale of The Bachelor. I'm already dreading it. Look at what Courtney is wearing...I'm not a fashion guru but those gloves are really stupid! Plus, how is Ben going to put a ring on her finger (if he proposes, but let's not pretend he's going to finally make a good decision at the end of this thing...
we know which head he is thinking with...)
- PS - If anyone from ABC happens to read this, I'd like you to know that bringing Courtney back to the Women Tell All taping to apologize was the dumbest thing you could have done. I think she hurt her cause and looked even worse than before, if that's even possible! Courtney isn't sorry for the things she did to hurt people, she is only sorry that she got caught.
- Did you know that I rode my bike 3 days last week and on Saturday too? Probably not, since I've completely slacked on updating my Bike Stats page. I rode a few days in February, and didn't even track it! I'm so annoyed with myself because I want to know when I hit my goal of 1,400 miles. I guess I have about 250 to go :)