sorry i've been absent the past week. no real reason, i just haven't had an urge to blog. i was going to do a best of the week post today, but couldn't find the time to put it together. instead, i'll share with you a couple of things:
1. ben & jerry's late night snack is the most amazing ice cream ever. if you have the chance, i highly recommend trying it...the flavor is seriously addicting.
2. fellow blogger sweet carolina girl is hosting a spring time giveaway! the prize? a lilly pulitzer laptop tote, which is just too cute! go check it out, and you should be reading her blog anyway, she's full of fun!
3. i decided to get a part-time job and i was lucky to find an amazing opportunity! i will share more later, but if in the coming weeks i am less present around here, that is probably the reason. i hope that i will be able to handle a 40 hour/week full-time job plus a 25+ hour/week part time gig. i know i'll appreciate the extra money, but i'll probably be pretty tired!
4. have any of you been watching survivor: redemption island? i think this season has been so good! i hate the purple team, but the orange team is pretty awesome. rob is playing quite the game this season, and phillip's frequent outbursts are hilarious and sad all at the same time.
5. speaking of tv, top chef all stars has been really good too! i am praying that richard wins next week because if mike wins, i will lose all of my faith in the tastebuds of culinary gods like tom collichio.
okay, i think that's it. i will try to be better about blogging next week! have a great weekend :)