Tuesday, May 18, 2010

weekend recap

A big hello to my lovely readers!

Well, we made it through Monday! I was actually very happy for Monday to come around because I got to pick up my darling C! My weekend was fairly boring without him in town, but like I said last week, I was glad for the chance to recharge and relax.

On Saturday, I decided to see a movie! I don't know about you, but I actually really don't mind going to the movies by myself. I saw Letters to Juliet. I thought it was cute, but obviously very predictable. Then again, most romantic comedies are just that. I guess I'd say I enjoyed it, but would probably not watch it again. It was perfect for passing a couple hours of my afternoon though.


After the movie, I went to browse the mall. I found the cutest little tee at Forever 21. The graphics are all Parisian landmarks...I love it! The best part is that it was only $10.90! I also found an adorable jersey dress [with pockets!!] from H&M for $7.95! I love when I find things I love and all for a great price!


Sunday was lovely because I slept in until around 11:30 am. I decided to run to the grocery store and back home for a relaxing day on the couch. I caught up on all of my DVR'd shows. Later that night, I settled in for the Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains season finale. I'm sad to see that show has ended, but I'm excited for the next edition, which will be filmed in Nicaragua.

And that's that. Boring and low key, but just what I needed to get back into the swing of things!

Have a great day!



PS - today is this lady's birthday...she's pretty awesome so make sure you go wish her a happy birthday, if you haven't already!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

What a lovely weekend!!! I love the tee too!!! So cute!!! XOXO

P.S. Happy Birthday to Summer. I was blocked at work from her blog. It said the reason was sex content. LOL!!!

DSS said...

Having watched 3 predictable movies this weekend I can totally relate!! Why is it that even though we are pretty sure we know exactly what is going to happen, we watch them anyway :) I guess there is something to be said for the comfort of predictability.

Next on my list...Letters to Juliet!

Dollface said...

Glad to know the movie was cute!!! Miss ya! xxxoo

Her Preppiness said...

Love that shirt

Shoshanah said...

I can't say I've ever been to a movie by myself. As silly as it sounds it scares me a little.

As for Survivor, I wish Russell had won. I understand why no one voted for him, and I know he doesn't need the money. But he's just the most fun to watch!

Jules said...

I’m glad that you had a nice, laid back weekend. Letters to Juliet looks cute and I may just wait for DVD. I’m the same as you in that I don’t mind going to the movies alone.

Yay for finding cute things at a good price at F21 and H&M!

I love lazy Sunday’s spent sleeping and catching up on the DVR.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS