Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

I can't believe it's already time for the weekend...and a 3 day one at that! I am so excited about having Monday off! I had plans to go to Santa Ynez Valley for a fun day of picnic-ing and wine tasting at Koehler Winery, but the weather isn't cooperating with that idea. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something else fun to get into.

Here are some pictures from last weekend {read about my plans here}:

Avatar



Pizza Port


San Clemente



And...I did do the hike at Topanga State Park {much harder than I anticipated!} but stupid me took my camera without realizing that I had forgotten to put the memory card back into it! So we got to the top of the mountain and I was so excited to take pictures of the beautiful view only to realize that I couldn't!! Hopefully, if the weather holds out this weekend, we'll be going back on Saturday and I will definitely take a working camera!

On another quick note, I have had a lingering sickness since last Sunday, and it just won't clear up. My throat is sore, I'm coughing, my nose is runny and itchy...so aggravating! I'm hoping I start feeling 100% asap.

Alright lovelies, have a great Friday and 3 day weekend! Happy Birthday to the brave and inspiring MLK Jr. {which is actually today, not Monday}!

10 comments:

Dollface said...

that looks so fun!!!! enjoy the pizza for me since I cant have any, xxxooo

Gwen said...

What a fun time. Did you like Avatar? I was thinking I should take Brian to see it. Hope you have a great weekend!!! XOXO

Summer Athena said...

My beautiful, beautiful friend! I hope you had such a lovely time. It sure looks like it.

I have missed you so!

xoo

Jenni said...

Feel better sweetheart!!! I HATE when I forget my memory card!!! Have fun and I can't wait for more photos!

Brown Girl said...

Hope you feel better, being sick is poop!

Sarah Wyland said...

I forgot my memory card right before the Bama game in '08. I was about a mile from my apartment and turned right around and went back for it. All for pictures of a football game!

I hope you feel better soon!

Jill said...

Awww, fun! Next time I'm in town we should go to Santa Ynez Valley. I'm sorry the weather isn't cooperating!

Southern Cinderella said...

Hope you feel better! Looks like you had a great time last weekend! Enjoy the long weekend!

alanna said...

you are adorable!! my real question is, is pizza port as good as everyone says it is? is it worth the drive from downtown SD???

mrs.mfc said...

YUM that pizza looks delish!!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS